• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Future of Gaming - Where It Will Lead To

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
That same NerveGear system might be implemented into college tours, Google maps, etc. which would not only revolutionize gaming but it could change tours and mapping forever. You could be at the beach with the feels of the beach while sitting in a sandbox. xD In all seriousness, though, gaming is a hot topic and everyone is trying to make "the next big thing."

Reaction score
I imagine gaming to not take too much of a curve for a while. I mean in the past 20 years, we've had an exponential growth in our technology and capability. I believe that it is starting to stabilize to a certain extent, and while it is still growing/getting better, it's not going to be that much better than the previous generation.

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Future of gaming will be interesting. I can't imagine what it would be :p

bobsin030

Spectator
Reaction score
I hate homework like if you agree please that will be all

Last edited:

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
I think gaming will probably lean towards console gaming in the future. Most PCs aren't enough for the demanding graphics games have now. They're just becoming too expensive. So I think people will want to use more consoles in the future.

But I think consoles will begin to get more like computers in a way. The mouse is a fun way to aim, and having a mechanic like it for a console game would be amazing. As for keyboards; well, I think PC games have too many buttons already, but I think some games could benefit from a keyboard.
Most ignorant crap I have literally ever heard. Consoles are a
already declining a lot (If I wanted 720p30fps I would go play on a xbox360) Consoles are literally extremely underpowered PC's with a locked down OS. this is going on /r/pcmasterrace

as for OP: Gaming needs another crash, the amount of BS that game companies can get away with is insane.

MICROTRANSACTIONS IN A 60 DOLLAR GAME IS LITERALLY INSANE.

Also, paid mods? What the hell valve?

Finally, so many games are released in anticipation for holidays instead of being legitamately polished and being fixed like they should be

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci