• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snikkz

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Snikkz/WrightXxXx
Wins: 578 on Wright, 226 on Snikkz. 804 in all.
Got Skype/TS: Both
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) alec.wright28
Got A Mic: Yes, Turtle Beaches
How Often Have You Teamed With The Leaders/Officers: I have teamed with Soggypickle awhile back. I have talked to Soul on egrodo's old server haha. I have teamed with Atmar and BomBashious. I have teamed with egrodo a few times.
PvP Strengths: Quickly switching from my bow to my sword in close combat. Using fishing rods to my advantage.
PvP Weaknesses: Fighting on vines and sometimes water fights.
PS: Getting Donor today or tommorow :D

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Snikkz/WrightXxXx
Wins: 578 on Wright, 226 on Snikkz. 804 in all.
Got Skype/TS: Both
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) alec.wright28
Got A Mic: Yes, Turtle Beaches
How Often Have You Teamed With The Leaders/Officers: I have teamed with Soggypickle awhile back. I have talked to Soul on egrodo's old server haha. I have teamed with Atmar and BomBashious. I have teamed with egrodo a few times.
PvP Strengths: Quickly switching from my bow to my sword in close combat. Using fishing rods to my advantage.
PvP Weaknesses: Fighting on vines and sometimes water fights.
PS: Getting Donor today or tommorow :D
HES BACK!!!! WOOOOOOOT!

Kerbals

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:
Wins: 199
Got Skype/TS: Nope
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It)
Got A Mic: Yes, only for recording
How Often Have You Teamed With The Leaders/Officers: Well, i just joined Us so not really
PvP Strengths: Going against teams
PvP Weaknesses: Water fights
Denied. Sorry but you need to team with more of our members, and you need to come on the teamspeak. You may reapply in 7 days.

EyeHasNoIdea

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: EyeHasNoIdea(KLUTZNCUTZ)
Wins:219 on KLUTZ, and 198 on Eye
TeamSpeak: yes
Mic: I have a mic, but often have background noise, but I'm used to muting it.
I have teamed with Soul many many times. I have also team with BomBashious, Tironas, Atwatt, and CraftyKratonite.
Pvp Strengths: I'm good in team fights, and will do anything to make sure my teammates live. I'm getting good with the flint&steel. I am a pro with the bow. I also good at knowing maps. Oh and good at parkour!
Pvp Weaknesses:I fight bad under pressure. Any team of 3 or higher with decent gear I find hard to kill. Hackers, lag, and better sprint mod users kill me alot.
I do not have donor. It's just one of those things I keep saying I'll buy, but then something new comes up. My birthday is coming up soon though, and I'm naturally good at getting into servers. Also my internet connection will be alot better because i'm getting a new internet provider.
The only reason I decided to attempt to join this clan was because the people in it are usually good friends to me, and I can stand them. Also if you can't beat them join them XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci