• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

egoldo

Career
Reaction score
IGN: egoldo
Wins: 1,000 with all my accounts together
Got A Mic: Yes
Got Skype/TS: Both
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) xegoldo
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: Often, but I do not play mcsg a lot like I use to.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I believe I'll benefit this clan and i just want to have fun.
Do You Have Good Knowledge of All Scrim Maps (TSG2, SG4, Holiday, SG Highway, Valleyside, Alaskan): Yes, know a pretty solid route for all of them.

Agilities

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: egoldo
Wins: 1,000 with all my accounts together
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) xegoldo
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: Often, but I do not play mcsg a lot like I use to.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I believe I'll benefit this clan and i just want to have fun.
Do You Have Good Knowledge of All Scrim Maps (TSG2, SG4, Holiday, SG Highway, Valleyside, Alaskan): Yes, know a pretty solid route for all of them.
Pending.

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
IGN: nova
Wins: 1,500 with all my accounts together
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) kemry.riggins
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: Used to a ton, but I do not play mcsg a lot like I use to. Want to get back into it.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I believe I have good friends here and I can benefit in other ways to.
Do You Have Good Knowledge of All Scrim Maps (TSG2, SG4, Holiday, SG Highway, Valleyside, Alaskan): Yes, solid routes for all of them.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: Used to a ton, but I do not play mcsg a lot like I use to. Want to get back into it.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I believe I have good friends here and I can benefit in other ways to.
Do You Have Good Knowledge of All Scrim Maps (TSG2, SG4, Holiday, SG Highway, Valleyside, Alaskan): Yes, solid routes for all of them.
Unfortunately, you have been denied.
Message me on skype to know why.

xBrezzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Ohana Disbanded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci