• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES The Forgotten Times

Should this map be added?

• Yes!

Votes: 123 83.7%
  • No (leave a response why).

Votes: 24 16.3%

• Total voters

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Looks nice, BUT one thing, in the story, i don't understand how rebuilding humanity results in putting 24 people into a dome and telling them to kill each other. :3
That's just the map history. xP

Idk how it has to do with what you are saying... c:

BucketzPVP

Diamond
Reaction score
This just shows that all the crap maps on mcsg should be replaced by so many of these good maps and not just go to waste. Make the servers fun because this map looks great for PVP, and the looks are great. Keep up the good work guys!

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Update:
  • Finished storyline!
  • Map links added
  • More screenshots
Map update might come soon with a deathmatch arena!

YoshiYamiYori

Experienced
Reaction score
My only suggestion is to NOT take so many pictures with texture packs and other things that might make the map look better than it actually is. Im not saying it's bad, I'm just saying you have to take more regular pictures so we know how it looks when we actually play. Shaders is fine but try not to use so many textures.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
My only suggestion is to NOT take so many pictures with texture packs and other things that might make the map look better than it actually is. Im not saying it's bad, I'm just saying you have to take more regular pictures so we know how it looks when we actually play. Shaders is fine but try not to use so many textures.
I hardly used many textures at all that would differentiate from the normal pack; all of the screenshots except the last one are just an enhanced version of normal textures. c: Besides, the vast majority of people play with textures anyway! ;)

However, thank you for the suggestion. I will upload some non-textured screenshots today! :D

YoshiYamiYori

Experienced
Reaction score
I hardly used many textures at all that would differentiate from the normal pack; all of the screenshots except the last one are just an enhanced version of normal textures. c: Besides, the vast majority of people play with textures anyway! ;)

However, thank you for the suggestion. I will upload some non-textured screenshots today! :D
Vast majority of people play with textures but they all dont play with the same one, so you need to use the default as a medium for them if you know what I'm saying. It's just customary, most builders do it when they submit things so I was just making the same suggestion to you. Alright, good luck with your map though

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci