• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Force AU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldxelm

Diamond
Reaction score

- IGN:Aldxelm
- Wins/Total Games Played:552/4630 D:
- Skype Name:zachy SpiderAntidote and tyjtyc have me. Buy my skype is aldxelm
- Do you have TS:yes indeed.
- PvP Strengths: Rod Fns etc
- PvP Weaknesses:Bow spam.
- Self Rating (Sword 1/10)8
- Self Rating (Bow 1/10)7
- Self Rating (Flint & Steel 1/10)9
- Self Rating (Fishing Rod 1/10)7
- Have You ever Been Banned? If so What For? Twice. Bypassing filter ( i didnt know the rules back then) and for abuse.
- A small paragraph in why you want to be in this clan (At least 75 words)?

Well. i got kicked out of my own clan because the leader thought i was rude. so i found this clan. since friends are in here ( spiderantidote tyjtyc etc) i feel comfortable incase there would be a clan battle i had to participate in. i would also like to have a taste of the AU community as i mainly play US (Im asian) and there are some people in AU that are really good which would be a change for me because i see alot of nubby players on US.

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score

- Have You ever Been Banned? If so What For? Twice. Bypassing filter ( i didnt know the rules back then) and for abuse.

Well. i got kicked out of my own clan because the leader thought i was rude. so i found this clan. since friends are in here ( spiderantidote tyjtyc etc) i feel comfortable incase there would be a clan battle i had to participate in. i would also like to have a taste of the AU community as i mainly play US (Im asian) and there are some people in AU that are really good which would be a change for me because i see alot of nubby players on US.
This is an AU clan.

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

This is an AU clan.
\
Trialed and Accepted.

Felveus

Spectator
Reaction score
- IGN: Felveus
- Wins/Total Games Played: 175/874
- Skype Name: Felveus
- Do you have TS: Yes
- PvP Strengths: Sword, I do Critical's a lot and Im pretty good st strafing and getting combos.
- PvP Weaknesses: Im still trying but using a flint and steel, Getting better but i would do better with a hotkey mouse for my flint and steel slot, Also fishing rod isn't a really big strength but its not a weakness
- Self Rating (Sword 1/10) 9
- Self Rating (Bow 1/10) 8 1/2
- Self Rating (Flint & Steel 1/10) 3
- Self Rating (Fishing Rod 1/10) 4 1/2
- Have You ever Been Banned? If so What For? Never,
- A small paragraph in why you want to be in this clan (At least 75 words)? I really want to improve my PVP skills with good people and have a good Clan community to practise with, I wanna have new friends and would like to participate in the Clan Wars to help you guys win, I have improved a lot after 1 year but after my holiday I've gotten a bit worse, wouldn't consider a lot worse but i need to practise my skill a bit more, but its just a bit more practise, Im looking forward to helping I hope I get accepted!

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
- PvP Strengths: Sword, I do Critical's a lot and Im pretty good st strafing and getting combos.
- PvP Weaknesses: Im still trying but using a flint and steel, Getting better but i would do better with a hotkey mouse for my flint and steel slot, Also fishing rod isn't a really big strength but its not a weakness
- A small paragraph in why you want to be in this clan (At least 75 words)? I really want to improve my PVP skills with good people and have a good Clan community to practise with, I wanna have new friends and would like to participate in the Clan Wars to help you guys win, I have improved a lot after 1 year but after my holiday I've gotten a bit worse, wouldn't consider a lot worse but i need to practise my skill a bit more, but its just a bit more practise, Im looking forward to helping I hope I get accepted!
You have been Trailed. Please add loggey.100 on skype.

Reactions: Kix

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Please get on TS or add Logan on skype :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci