• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The End Of My MCSG Career

Franbulious

Tribute
Reaction score
Yes its that day that i am taking a break/leaving MCSG , i didnt have that much friends but i had some that were really good and i want to say something to them. I might play a game once a week but probably not. I am still not sure if i am leaving forever or just taking a break but all i can say is that im sick of MCSG , it is just not fun anymore , before it was but not anymore. So ill just say something for some people now...

TheOBO1
He is one of my best if not the best friend that i found in MCSG cummunity! He is an awesome leader and an awesome player, i learned soooo much from him and he is the best! And we will still be playing LOL:). He was always there for me and thank you for that obo.

Serzion/KalmahxD
He is a really funny guy and i always joked with him, i really had a lot of fun playing with him and joking around, he was the on that still made me love MCSG for a little bit because we just had fun! Thank you for that!
Kanker Nager FTW!
Rivue/Jan
He is a funny guy as well. Kalmah,Rivue and me were always making dem jokes and it was really fun to play with you guys , Rivue is awesome because he didnt care about his wins he just cared to have fun (and being raped by me). So thank you for that!
Kanker Nager FTW also for you:3!

Piixl/James
A really cool guy that makes awesome artwork so check him out if you want;)! He always left us when his girl camexD , and we were always like naw mayn dont du dat. But he was a awesome guy and thanks for being here:)!

Zinc
He is a awesome guy;) , when i first joined Generals i though he hated me he always killed me in dm when i wasnt prepared , but he stopped doing it...wat a scrub.Anyways thanks for being here and playing with me when i was bored!

thedarkenter
He was is a awesome friend and we hanged a lot back in #Generals but then we didnt that much anymore. But i know he is an awesome guy and i love his accent<3 , gl in Hellfire dude!

I didnt write this for a lot of people because i just wanted for important ones , but this is going to be all it i gues BAII MCSG AND I LUV YU ALL<3

Last edited:

Serzion

Spectator
Reaction score
I really hope it turns out to be a break..

Last edited:

JustFreeky

Survivor
Reaction score
It was a joke.. Fuk u? Haha thats not serious at all :p Irony should be allowed at forums :)
Dood, swearing is not allowed, okay. Swearing is not good, and it makes us look bad. No one uses swear words here on the forums. If you want to swear, then go swear somewhere else. this is a community that is safe, with nothing like that. So I advise you to stop.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci