• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Empire Clan - Hiqhlights, CaptainMKirk, Graser, a_simmons

Status
Not open for further replies.

snoopyk9

Diamond
Reaction score
Yyou cant
You can't ask anymore the Leaders make the desicions. Since you were gone the top 5 elites have changed and also win ratio doesn't matter at all.
My forums derped and even though I was following the thread, I haven't been notified about the last pages since I first applied, so I missed the thing about the leaders. And if you don't think a win/loss ratio doesn't matter at ALL, you are literally too stupid to insult. If someone with 500 wins has a .1 ratio (making a random example here), they obviously have no life, thus getting all the wins. If it's just you don't know what math is, a .1 ratio would mean winning one tenth of your games, or 10%. I could go on explaining but I figure you probably had the basics before I explained them.
Yes it will nice if you'll get on the Teamspeak more often,not just when we ask you to..
Yeah I pretty much forgot there was a TS icon in the corner of my desktop, thus forgetting it's existence, so I'll start getting on more.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
My forums derped and even though I was following the thread, I haven't been notified about the last pages since I first applied, so I missed the thing about the leaders. And if you don't think a win/loss ratio doesn't matter at ALL, you are literally too stupid to insult. If someone with 500 wins has a .1 ratio (making a random example here), they obviously have no life, thus getting all the wins. If it's just you don't know what math is, a .1 ratio would mean winning one tenth of your games, or 10%. I could go on explaining but I figure you probably had the basics before I explained them.

Yeah I pretty much forgot there was a TS icon in the corner of my desktop, thus forgetting it's existence, so I'll start getting on more.
Win loss ratio doesn't really matter that much; unless have one about say 45% or below 15%.

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN : bobyfish123456
Server You Play On : US
Donor (yes/no) : Yesh
Wins (175+) : 251 as of now
Have TeamSpeak (yes/no) : No, but i'll get it, never tried
Have a mic? (yes/no) : Yesh
PvP Strengths : Flint n steeling people, 1v1's, Can take down teams
PvP Weaknesses : Fishing rod, hackers, lag (I need a new computer)
Most useful weapon Flint n Steel
How long have you played MCSG? : About 9 months
Who has most swag? : Swaglights...is that even a question?
What is better, Gold or Stone sword? : Stone :/

Btw, if you guys want me to play with you cuz you don't know me just ask. Also i'm a noob at ts (I use skype) so someone may have to teach me. :3

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN : make me #1 fan
Server You Play On : make me #1 fan
Donor (yes/no) : make me #1 fan
Wins (175+) : make me #1 fan
Have TeamSpeak (yes/no) : make me #1 fan
Have a mic? (yes/no) : make me #1 fan
PvP Strengths : make me #1 fan
PvP Weaknesses : make me #1 fan
Most useful weapon: make me #1 fan
How long have you played MCSG? : make me #1 fan
Who has most swag? : make me #1 fan
What is better, Gold or Stone sword? : diamond sword

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN : make me #1 fan
Server You Play On : make me #1 fan
Donor (yes/no) : make me #1 fan
Wins (175+) : make me #1 fan
Have TeamSpeak (yes/no) : make me #1 fan
Have a mic? (yes/no) : make me #1 fan
PvP Strengths : make me #1 fan
PvP Weaknesses : make me #1 fan
Most useful weapon: make me #1 fan
How long have you played MCSG? : make me #1 fan
Who has most swag? : make me #1 fan
What is better, Gold or Stone sword? : diamond sword
#1 fan is granted

captainmkirk

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys, I thought I would let you all know that I am stepping down from my position of leader here on MCSG and I will be taking the position of leader on our Hive version of Empire, we are the same clan, just different management on MCSG and on Hive. Everyone in the clan is in both our MCSG and Hive clan, they are one and the same. Just to clear that up. Be prepared to maybe see a few more EU players then usual, as our Hive clan is global. Thanks for reading!

-Captain
#Empire

theleo

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys, I thought I would let you all know that I am stepping down from my position of leader here on MCSG and I will be taking the position of leader on our Hive version of Empire, we are the same clan, just different management on MCSG and on Hive. Everyone in the clan is in both our MCSG and Hive clan, they are one and the same. Just to clear that up. Be prepared to maybe see a few more EU players then usual, as our Hive clan is global. Thanks for reading!

-Captain
#Empire
I was fan :(

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
Who

-Captain
#Empire
who takes your spot? ;D

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
ya man who's gonna take the spot???? and will you still be streaming the clan wars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci