• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad [OFFICAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
The match against the Cobras isn't going to work. I suggest a match against the Bombers.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I suggest we schedule a clan battle against someone soon. Because i have no idea wat happened to the whole idea of an Elite Squad vs Cobras clan battle.
My server went under DDoS attack. I had to switch hosts several times. I THINK I found a reliable one that will work. Its still 20 slots, but new IP. I still have to config the files a tad.
The match against the Cobras isn't going to work. I suggest a match against the Bombers.
Uhhh..... Isn't the Bombers the ex-El Retardos or something? I don't see how they'll be able to interpret your fancy words with their Thinking Capacity.

Also, today's my school spelling bee. Wish me luck :3

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score

My server went under DDoS attack. I had to switch hosts several times. I THINK I found a reliable one that will work. Its still 20 slots, but new IP. I still have to config the files a tad.

Uhhh..... Isn't the Bombers the ex-El Retardos or something? I don't see how they'll be able to interpret your fancy words with their Thinking Capacity.

Good and luck, and the Bombers is a really good clan containing many good players. rhino left us for them. that clan is basically perfect for Rebels rejects.

DetroitRedWingz

Survivor
Reaction score

I hope you did (insert corny made up word here). I hope you did spellerific. :D

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecarft IGN~ xSwagGiraffe
Amount of Wins~ (70+)188
Age~ (13+)15
How long have you been playing MCSG?~A month
PvP Strengths~ strafing, moving arround, bow and arrow, flint and steel everything.
PvP Weaknesses~water battles.
How could you benefit the team?~ Could help recruit and teach players a thing or too.
Why do you want to join the Elite Squad?~ Seems like a chill and cool clan.
Do you have skype?Yeah add me rvp1012.

If you accept me put me as the 200+ wins because I will be getting 12 more wins tommorow so make me an officer with the 200+ people if you accept me.

Reaction score
Amount of Wins~ (70+)188
Age~ (13+)15
How long have you been playing MCSG?~A month
PvP Strengths~ strafing, moving arround, bow and arrow, flint and steel everything.
PvP Weaknesses~water battles.
How could you benefit the team?~ Could help recruit and teach players a thing or too.
Why do you want to join the Elite Squad?~ Seems like a chill and cool clan.

If you accept me put me as the 200+ wins because I will be getting 12 more wins tommorow so make me an officer with the 200+ people if you accept me.
ACCEPTED.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Amount of Wins~ (70+)188
Age~ (13+)15
How long have you been playing MCSG?~A month -ONLY??? And 188 wins? Wow.
PvP Strengths~ strafing, moving arround, bow and arrow, flint and steel everything. We've seen you in action. You're good.
PvP Weaknesses~water battles. Who doesn't hate them?
How could you benefit the team?~ Could help recruit and teach players a thing or too. You'd have to be Co-Leader+ to recruit players, but referring them to us would be nice :)
Why do you want to join the Elite Squad?~ Seems like a chill and cool clan. Very Chill. Ice cold.

Wow. Were you in the Rebels? And if so, did you leave/get kicked? The white words in this Quote are mine, BTW.

ACCEPTED.
*Laugh.out.loud* Your "ACCEPTED" "PENDING" and "DENIED" messages are so abrupt.

Jordanchohat is kicked for hacking.
Jordanchohat, in case you are wondering, TorchScar saw a video of you hacking. Apparently, it was very obvious that you hack. That's why you're getting kicked.
****************************************************************************************
EDIT: Torch, is there any progress on the possible Canada Division? If I remember correctly, Toby wanted to head it. Here's some questions:
1. Would you still be Clan Leader, with absolute power? (Like you are with this clan)
2. Would certain US members be able to join, such as Officers+?
3. What rank would Toby be? (This question is for Toby's sake)
4. What will the Wins requirement be?
5. Will your wins need to be on Canadian servers?
6. Will Canadian members be able to participate in Clan Battles (and vice versa), or will they have separate battles with other Canadian clans?
7. Will B1gtub and Black_Panda_0 still be leaders of that division, or perhaps Co-Leaders? (Me and Crafty will obviously not be Co-Leaders if that is the case)
~Some of these questions may have obvious answers, but I'm just making sure that I don't say anything that could mislead someone, or an incorrect answer.
****************************************************************************************

Reaction score
Wow. Were you in the Rebels? And if so, did you leave/get kicked? The white words in this Quote are mine, BTW.

*Laugh.out.loud* Your "ACCEPTED" "PENDING" and "DENIED" messages are so abrupt.

Jordanchohat, in case you are wondering, TorchScar saw a video of you hacking. Apparently, it was very obvious that you hack. That's why you're getting kicked.
Ma messages are short and sweet bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci