• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad [OFFICAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecarft IGN~ darkflame7
Amount of Wins~ (70+) 74
Age~ (13+) 13
How long have you been playing MCSG?~ Since the beta maps 1&2
PvP Strengths~ Bows, I always get the right angle ;3
PvP Weaknesses~ Honestly, I suck at running away
How could you benefit the team?~ I could benefit the team with me being active, and attempt to keep all the members alive and happy too.
Why do you want to join the Elite Squad?~ I want to play with others who are extremely good, but can play for fun too.
Do you have skype? Yes, darkzx5

Reaction score
Minecarft IGN~ darkflame7
Amount of Wins~ (70+) 74
Age~ (13+) 13
How long have you been playing MCSG?~ Since the beta maps 1&2
PvP Strengths~ Bows, I always get the right angle ;3
PvP Weaknesses~ Honestly, I suck at running away
How could you benefit the team?~ I could benefit the team with me being active, and attempt to keep all the members alive and happy too.
Why do you want to join the Elite Squad?~ I want to play with others who are extremely good, but can play for fun too.
Do you have skype? Yes, darkzx5
ACCEPTED AS A PRO, I'll add you to our Skype chat too.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
**************************************************************************************************************
Guys, Clan-member-killing is NOT allowed. LtxeXx and Nici_Iciban both recently attacked teammates, such as: CraftyKratonite and King_apollo.
Any further killing of clan members is not allowed. I'm sorry to be strict, but I thought it was an obvious rule not to kill your fellow members unless it is in Death Match or you both agree to it, perhaps in order to get to Death Match.
This is your official warning. Further backstabbing/betrayal could result in expulsion from the clan if it gets too much.
**************************************************************************************************************

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Guys, Clan-member-killing is NOT allowed. LtxeXx and Nici_Iciban both recently attacked teammates, such as: CraftyKratonite and King_apollo.
Any further killing of clan members is not allowed. I'm sorry to be strict, but I thought it was an obvious rule not to kill your fellow members unless it is in Death Match or you both agree to it, perhaps in order to get to Death Match.
This is your official warning. Further backstabbing/betrayal could result in expulsion from the clan if it gets too much.
Next person top backstab is banned >.>

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
Next person top backstab is banned >.>
what if we forgot we were on a team and we never said anything before about teaming so we both had no idea....oh and btw nici-iciban is not a good clan member from what I saw. Everytime I see him in a server I tell him if he wants to team because of elitesquad. he doesn't answer but just leaves... EVERY time.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
what if we forgot we were on a team and we never said anything before about teaming so we both had no idea....oh and btw nici-iciban is not a good clan member from what I saw. Everytime I see him in a server I tell him if he wants to team because of elitesquad. he doesn't answer but just leaves... EVERY time.
If you do not know that you are both in the Elite Squad, and so happen to kill each other, that is not backstannimg. But that is why you shuold type #EliteSquad before a game.

VinceFromLongAgo

Spectator
Reaction score
Welcome to the Official thread for The Elite Squad

APPLICATION TEMPLATE

Minecarft IGN~vince711
Amount of Wins~ (70+)68
Age~ (13+)I'm 10 but I don't care if u cuss and crap
How long have you been playing MCSG?~ive been playing for I guess about a year.
PvP Strengths~im amazing with bow
PvP Weaknesses-when I'm lagging lol
How could you benefit the team?~i can help anyone in need and I never wonder off. I stay with the team.
Why do you want to join the Elite Squad?~i want to because I am ALWAYS on and I'm very good with hackers
Do you have skype? Yes. It's sgt.bluebacon

Reaction score
Welcome to the Official thread for The Elite Squad

APPLICATION TEMPLATE

Minecarft IGN~vince711
Amount of Wins~ (70+)68
Age~ (13+)I'm 10 but I don't care if u cuss and crap
How long have you been playing MCSG?~ive been playing for I guess about a year.
PvP Strengths~im amazing with bow
PvP Weaknesses-when I'm lagging lol
How could you benefit the team?~i can help anyone in need and I never wonder off. I stay with the team.
Why do you want to join the Elite Squad?~i want to because I am ALWAYS on and I'm very good with hackers
Do you have skype? Yes. It's sgt.bluebacon
PENDING. Imma see if there are any spots open( I don't update the roster very often)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci