• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elder Scrolls Online

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Anyone excited for it? I heard it'll be somehow or another- a combination of Planetside 2 and Guild Wars 2. So far from the information Zenimax/Bethesda has released, it seems quite the fun o_o. Btw Daggerfall Covenant all the way.

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
Anyone excited for it? I heard it'll be somehow or another- a combination of Planetside 2 and Guild Wars 2. So far from the information Zenimax/Bethesda has released, it seems quite the fun o_o. Btw Daggerfall Covenant all the way.
I'm still waiting on a beta key, probably for the best that I don't get one, Skyrim chewed up my social life and that was single player, so this is going to destroy everything, if I get this game I can say good bye to my A-Levels.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Really? and which elder scrolls game? Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim?

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Really? and which elder scrolls game? Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim?
Don't tell me you never knew about TESO. Its set in the Second Age (I think, not quite sure). Three factions compete to rule the Imperial city in Cyrodill,

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Don't tell me you never knew about TESO. Its set in the Second Age (I think, not quite sure). Three factions compete to rule the Imperial city in Cyrodill,
Well I heard about the upcomming online thing but somehow it never caught my interest.

Reaction score
It looks like it will be a generick mmo :p They're going with the usual 3rd person mode, honestly it looks like it will turn out like WoW wrapped in a skyrim theme.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
It looks like it will be a generick mmo :p They're going with the usual 3rd person mode, honestly it looks like it will turn out like WoW wrapped in a skyrim theme.
Hopefully not a monthly fee. I don't think I would be able to afford it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci