• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The different name colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrKorrenian

Many people ask on a day to day basis what am I ( Teal Name )
I'm sure this annoys just about everyone so here's my guide on what they are
The Simplest of them all : Player ( Dark Green Name ) This is simply just a player, nothing different about it but you can be kicked for a donor.
2 : Iron Donor ( Grey Name ) This player has donated 10 Dollars to the MCSG Servers and receives a special rank from it. This player can join a full lobby and kick a non - donor. This player receives a grey name and 2 votes to the map they choose ( No they don't get to vote twice, there vote counts twice ). They also receive 100 + bounty ( Points ) On their record
3 : Friend ( Pink Name ) This player is either a retired member of the MCSG staff or an amazing friend of an Admin or Senior Moderator. This has every other benefit as Iron Donor.
4 : Gold Donor ( Yellow/Gold Name ) This player has donated 25 Dollars to the MCSG Servers and receives a Gold name, Priority over regular players ( See 1 ) And in the case of an full iron game kick an Iron Donor ( See 2 ), and get 250 + Bounty ( Points ) On their records. This [;ayer also receives 3 Votes o the map of their choice
5 : Diamond Donor ( Teal Name ) This player has donated 50 Dollars to the MCSG server. This player receive priority over Regular player, Iron Donors, and Gold donors, The player also receives 500 + Bounty ( Points ) on their records. This player also receives 4 votes to the map which they choose.
6 : Moderator ( Light Red Name ) This player has applied to be Moderator on the MCSG servers and, was accepted for an interview, and promoted to the rank of Moderator. This player can kick, ban, tempban, /gm ( GameManager, GameMaster ) And speak with a teal name ( Like the diamond donor name ).
7 : Senior Moderator ( Dark Red Name ) This player was once a Moderator ( See 6 ), and has been promoted to this rank. This player can do what a Moderator does, but keeps control over the Moderators and the Community.
8 : Admin ( DARK DAR Red Name ) This player went from 6 to 7 to 8. An Admin is one of the highest ranking members of the community. This player keep peace over everyone in the community. This player has all priveleges that 6 and 7 have, but they have been with the community longer and do their job better.
9 : Developer ( Rainbow Name ? #Blame Sub ) This player has applied for the rank of Developer and Codes the plugin ( Thank them! They made MCSG possible. ) They have acess to console and most commands.
10 : Unranked ( Black Name ) Glitch in the Plugin. This players rank did not correctly update to the server and they appear with a block name.
11 : V.I.P ( Purple Name ) This player is either a youtuber willing to make videos to support the MCSG server or the lead builder of a map.

I hope this guide helped you players whom don't know the name colors and what they have. Good luck and always follow they rules or 6 - 7 - 8 -9 Might get you!

Claq

Career
Reaction score
Nice, I'm sure this will help tons of people out.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Nice, except there's been plenty of these already xD
Nice job anyways.

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
Hmm I like these but maybe there shouldn't be colors for players that just apply, it should be players that actually are (That Rank) But ya otherwise cool!

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
The dark /bold red is admin, and is shared by Chad.

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
If you want to know which "Group" got which color do /d | /Disguise if you are on a server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci