• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The CyanVolts™

Status
Not open for further replies.

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
:/ well theres almost nothing left to leave even if i did, you all left, and even then, it didnt seem anybody but cad minded enough to not just ditch my ts :/. i dont know what to do, its not going anywhere as it is. not unless all of you ditch andy and come back :p but thatll never happen
Well I felt there was not really a difference. I mean Andy was the leader of our clan and he didn't like certain things on your teamspeak. If he didn't like your teamspeak and there was the option of getting a new one, then why not? I honestly still go on the teamspeak from time to time, but usually when I do you aren't there.

landowicked

Diamond
Reaction score
Well I felt there was not really a difference. I mean Andy was the leader of our clan and he didn't like certain things on your teamspeak. If he didn't like your teamspeak and there was the option of getting a new one, then why not? I honestly still go on the teamspeak from time to time, but usually when I do you aren't there.
thats cause due to certain developments recently ive only been hanging on mcsg's ts, but a couple days ago i really considered just leaving mcsg for a little while im thankful for Frazzli185 who convinced me to make another mod app, which is now in pending, XD so ive got something else worth staying for. and mastern, you ever think to question your leaders decision, especially since i think none of you realize that there mightve been a reason i still wanted you guys there. either way, moral of the story, i dont know what imma do.

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
thats cause due to certain developments recently ive only been hanging on mcsg's ts, but a couple days ago i really considered just leaving mcsg for a little while im thankful for Frazzli185 who convinced me to make another mod app, which is now in pending, XD so ive got something else worth staying for. and mastern, you ever think to question your leaders decision, especially since i think none of you realize that there mightve been a reason i still wanted you guys there. either way, moral of the story, i dont know what imma do.
What might this other reason be Lando? I am almost positive I know what it is, but may you tell me?

landowicked

Diamond
Reaction score
What might this other reason be Lando? I am almost positive I know what it is, but may you tell me?
cause you guys where my only friends i ditched my friends from the community i used to be on cause i loved you guys so much, thats why i got so angry and frustrated when everybody left, it was cause i didnt know what i was gonna do with myself after that point.

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
cause you guys where my only friends i ditched my friends from the community i used to be on cause i loved you guys so much, thats why i got so angry and frustrated when everybody left, it was cause i didnt know what i was gonna do with myself after that point.
Well I thought it was good for the clan Lando. I still to on Volts teamspeak every once in a while though. Lando you can come on impalers teamspeak plss

landowicked

Diamond
Reaction score
Well I thought it was good for the clan Lando. I still to on Volts teamspeak every once in a while though. Lando you can come on impalers teamspeak plss
i dont want to...i love all of you guys, but i cant bring myself to go on andys ts after he left for such a dumb reason. maybe eventually imaplers and orgy will die, and then we can all recombine back into a clan like cyanvolts was in the first few months. wouldnt that be something :)

GetWreckedM9

Spectator
Reaction score

1. Username: GetWreckedM8
2. Age: 14
3. Donor (doesn't matter): no
4. Wins:11. Check mah stats, decent ratio
5. Teamspeak/Skype: both
6. Good Attitude?: yessir
7. PVP Strengths?: bow and Fns placement
8. PVP Weaknesses?: inability to rod spam. Rod spammers
9. Rank in the world: 2200000039
10. How long have you been in this community?: 2 years
11. Write a paragraph explaining why you think you deserve to join. i think that I shiuld join because this clan is starting to fall apart and I would love to help rebuild it

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
i dont want to...i love all of you guys, but i cant bring myself to go on andys ts after he left for such a dumb reason. maybe eventually imaplers and orgy will die, and then we can all recombine back into a clan like cyanvolts was in the first few months. wouldnt that be something :)
You can come on Impalers ts to talk to us. Andy and Chris settled their problems (I think). I'm sure you and Andy can settle your guys's problems. I agree though, Andy made a new ts for a stupid reason, but it's time to move on.
Never thought I'd say this, but I miss you :(

landowicked

Diamond
Reaction score
You can come on Impalers ts to talk to us. Andy and Chris settled their problems (I think). I'm sure you and Andy can settle your guys's problems. I agree though, Andy made a new ts for a stupid reason, but it's time to move on.
Never thought I'd say this, but I miss you :(
Maybe i will, eventually, but atm, if you wanna talk to me im almost always on mcsg's ts, even if im up in staff channels, poke me and ill come down and talk to you guys, cause i miss you guys too.

YelloDawg39

Career
Reaction score
Maybe i will, eventually, but atm, if you wanna talk to me im almost always on mcsg's ts, even if im up in staff channels, poke me and ill come down and talk to you guys, cause i miss you guys too.
I have talked to you the last two days. I'm on Volts TS almost all the time. Just poke if you wanna talk.

YelloDawg39

Career
Reaction score

1. Username: GetWreckedM8
2. Age: 14
3. Donor (doesn't matter): no
4. Wins:11. Check mah stats, decent ratio
5. Teamspeak/Skype: both
6. Good Attitude?: yessir
7. PVP Strengths?: bow and Fns placement
8. PVP Weaknesses?: inability to rod spam. Rod spammers
9. Rank in the world: 2200000039
10. How long have you been in this community?: 2 years
11. Write a paragraph explaining why you think you deserve to join. i think that I shiuld join because this clan is starting to fall apart and I would love to help rebuild it
Thanks for your consideration, but we aren't really accepting members at this time. Your application has been DENIED. I guess you can reapply in one week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci