• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The CyanVolts™

Status
Not open for further replies.

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Username: Asdffish
2. Age: 15
3. Donor (doesn't matter): Diamond
4. Wins: 271
5. Teamspeak/Skype: Yes/Yes
6. Good Attitude?: Yes
7. PVP Strengths?: Strafing and bow
8. PVP Weaknesses?: FnS
9. Rank in the world: 2,364
10. How long have you been in this community?: 1w5d2h12m6s to be exact (think that's what you're asking, qxerft told me it was)

qxerft

Diamond
Reaction score
10. How long have you been in this community?: 1w5d2h12m6s to be exact (think that's what you're asking, qxerft told me it was)
recommended by kicksherfoot. This blue thing is kicksherfoot approved. I approve blue thing. -kicksherfoot

landowicked

Diamond
Reaction score
ACCEPTED as trial, and btw how long you've been in this community is like when you joined not your total play time but it made me laugh XD

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
ACCEPTED as trial, and btw how long you've been in this community is like when you joined not your total play time but it made me laugh XD
Blame Q for that not me :p he's right here, I asked and that's what he told me to put, but as for that, maybe around 2 months after these servers started, had a few breaks here and there, but around there I think.
And actually Qxerft is a red me

landowicked

Diamond
Reaction score
Blame Q for that not me :p he's right here, I asked and that's what he told me to put, but as for that, maybe around 2 months after these servers started, had a few breaks here and there, but around there I think.
I could tell that you two were friends XD haha

qxerft

Diamond
Reaction score
Ohh hell no. I am older than you so back off. You are a blue me.

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
aww hell naw. I was here first and I am older than you so back off. You are a blue me.
You're a year younger than me, and I introduced us to these servers punk :p I found them, fight me
Edit: These :p faces look too happy to be used in an argument

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci