• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The CyanVolts™

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTGxxKaos

Career
Reaction score
Seriously guys on TOPIC PLEASE! It is very aggravating getting useless alerts about random things. We have a Skype Chat for a reason no need for all of that on here. So, I beg you please stop with the random things!

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
RTGxxKaosis never post: 957999 said:
Seriously guys on TOPIC PLEASE! It is very aggravating getting useless alerts about random things. We have a Skype Chat for a reason no need for all of that on here. So, I beg you please stop with the random things!
You do know that Is never gonna happe n

RTGxxKaos

Career
Reaction score
Honestly the maturity here needs to grow just a tad to understand how to stop. Sure, you can be immature sometimes but not all the times like grow up a bit. :p

Reaction score
I love how the past 7 or so posts were to tell you guys to get back on topic.. Hah. No matter what, your post is going to be flooded with more useless posts, so it's really no use in trying. If someone's getting off topic then simply tell them to stop it. I know I'm a hypocrite for saying this, but please, try to keep this page relevant to the clan.

RTGxxKaos

Career
Reaction score
I love how the past 7 or so posts were to tell you guys to get back on topic.. Hah. No matter what, your post is going to be flooded with more useless posts, so it's really no use in trying. If someone's getting off topic then simply tell them to stop it. I know I'm a hypocrite for saying this, but please, try to keep this page relevant to the clan.
Obviously, if someone trys to involve you in something that is totally off-topic on the thread, your response can be let's take this to the Skype Chat. You can help by encouraging them to take it to Skype chat instead of replying to them with other useless things as well. This is something I am suggesting that can help us mature a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci