• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Cs:Go Thread

HacksO_o

Survivor
Reaction score
Oddly specific but just because you're one rank higher than me after being carried doesn't mean you should be cocky about it
I never did get carried for my rank haha don't make assumptions if you don't know anything.
I actually had another steam account before this one bruh, if you're talking about the 1 game with visaan and u it's because i only did bad that game

Reactions: 5km

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
I never did get carried for my rank haha don't make assumptions if you don't know anything.
I actually had another steam account before this one bruh, if you're talking about the 1 game with visaan and u it's because i only did bad that game
No I'm talking about how you said you had friends that were global and supreme and stuff and they were carrying you, unless ur lying and also there's an edit button double posting is unnecessary and every time someone double posts a small part of me dies

HacksO_o

Survivor
Reaction score
No I'm talking about how you said you had friends that were global and supreme and stuff and they were carrying you, unless ur lying and also there's an edit button double posting is unnecessary and every time someone double posts a small part of me dies
I have one friends that's global and I only played 1 game with him. I have other friends that are DMG+. I've only played like 2 games with them. Rest were me carrying solo or with my silver friends

HacksO_o

Survivor
Reaction score
bro we should 1v1 sometime, if you think I'm bad, cause I'm pretty sure I'm better than you at csgo

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
bro we should 1v1 sometime, if you think I'm bad, cause I'm pretty sure I'm better than you at csgo
I never said your bad but you're still being cocky I never said I was better you kinda came out the gates with your guns drawn

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci