• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Crooks [-=-US Clan-=-]

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
XD. You're a joke bro I don't have anything to say to you I said everything I had to say to you in my first message. btw People from your clan admitted to hacking so GTFO my clan page BRO.
Lmao, admitted to hacking? Now your just saying what I said but in a different way just trying to fight back. Give me one name that admitted that we hacked. I beg you.

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
http://prntscr.com/322 oops my bad you were the one using the mods I just didn't expect there own clan leader to cheat...Thats cheep bro.
Umm are you repeating this over and over again? Cause I just told you on the last reply that you didn't took a snapshot where I said "jk jk". Stop trying to make excuses.

Bambam2001

Tribute
Reaction score
Umm are you repeating this over and over again? Cause I just told you on the last reply that you didn't took a snapshot where I said "jk jk". Stop trying to make excuses.
Nope you can not dare try saying that it is an excuse you so said now you said that have to deal with the consequences saying "jkjk" does not fix everything. I also did not take the snapshot your team mate m3rsh did

Bambam2001

Tribute
Reaction score
Now. I am going to be the bigger man and walk away. For the last time GoodBye

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
Nope you can not dare try saying that it is an excuse you so said now you said that have to deal with the consequences saying "jkjk" does not fix everything. I also did not take the snapshot your team mate m3rsh did
He took it when he was in your side, and I really dont care what you say because I know that I dont hack nor the rest of my clan does. You just accused us because we made that comeback that you couldn't believe. I'm telling you we practiced all night yesterday.

jugnugget

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: nick
IGN: slicknick22
How many wins do you have?(50+ at least!) 78 I believe
How many games have you played? 1100
How old are you? 13
PvP Strength? Bow flint and steel
PvP Weakness? 3+ teams
Skype name? jug_nugget
Do you have a good mic? Yes
Past clans? #scythe
How active are you going to be? At least 2 hours a day
Why do you want to join the crooks? I need a good clan and you are that clan

bruins194

Survivor
Reaction score
On behalf of #AntiGravity we challenge you to a clan battle! Reply with your skype.

Bambam2001

Tribute
Reaction score
He took it when he was in your side, and I really dont care what you say because I know that I dont hack nor the rest of my clan does. You just accused us because we made that comeback that you couldn't believe. I'm telling you we practiced all night yesterday.
You just look stupid kid...

Bambam2001

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: nick
IGN: slicknick22
How many wins do you have?(50+ at least!) 78 I believe
How many games have you played? 1100
How old are you? 13
PvP Strength? Bow flint and steel
PvP Weakness? 3+ teams
Skype name? jug_nugget