• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Crooks [-=-US Clan-=-]

SCRunner97

Spectator
Reaction score
Name:Miles
IGN:SCRunner97 and Specus_Astus
How many wins do you have?(50+ at least!)244
How many games have you played?2000, about
How old are you?16
PvP Strength?Bow, kritts ;)
PvP Weakness?Teams, hackers, fishing rods
Skype name?you alreday know it
Do you have a good mic?yes
Past clans? RoyalKrittts and WolfPack
How active are you going to be? i play on weekends
Why do you want to join the crooks?Because bambam2100 is kind cool, not a very good builder though...(copier)

Bambam2001

Tribute
Reaction score
Name:Miles
IGN:SCRunner97 and Specus_Astus
How many wins do you have?(50+ at least!)244
How many games have you played?2000, about
How old are you?16
PvP Strength?Bow, kritts ;)
PvP Weakness?Teams, hackers, fishing rods
Skype name?you alreday know it
Do you have a good mic?yes
Past clans? RoyalKrittts and WolfPack
How active are you going to be? i play on weekends
Why do you want to join the crooks?Because bambam2100 is kind cool, not a very good builder though...(copier)
Accepted at Captin

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
On behalf of #Relativity we'll like to challenge you to a 3v3 and up. If you accept add me on skype - "ItsDeadbox" if ot just say no.

I_pwn_noobs_57

Survivor
Reaction score
On behalf of #Believe I challenge you to a 4v4 or a 5v5 if you accept or decline PM me on skype you have me also try to make the battle on a weekend like Saturday or Sunday!

TheNflSonic

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Christian Snyder
IGN: NflSonic
How many wins do you have?(50+ at least!)- 39
How many games have you played? - 15341
How old are you? - 17
PvP Strength? - Getting better at killing
PvP Weakness? - Laggy Computer = difficult to defend sword hits
Skype name? - Same as IGN
Do you have a good mic? - Avery good one
Past clans? - #ConquredPure
How active are you going to be? - Very Active
Why do you want to join the crooks? - After the fall of ConquredPure, I thought it was best to move onto a different clan. TheIronMinecart should know me very well cuz I played with him a lot in the past. I do have teamspeak so if u want me to make a teamspeak server for us let me know.

Bambam2001

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Christian Snyder
IGN: NflSonic
How many wins do you have?(50+ at least!)- 39
How many games have you played? - 15341
How old are you? - 17
PvP Strength? - Getting better at killing
PvP Weakness? - Laggy Computer = difficult to defend sword hits
Skype name? - Same as IGN
Do you have a good mic? - Avery good one
Past clans? - #ConquredPure
How active are you going to be? - Very Active
Why do you want to join the crooks? - After the fall of ConquredPure, I thought it was best to move onto a different clan. TheIronMinecart should know me very well cuz I played with him a lot in the past. I do have teamspeak so if u want me to make a teamspeak server for us let me know.
Youre in add me on skype bambamhd2100

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
Umm bambam, We just owned you and you're clan today. I suggest you stop lying to the people and change it to a loss. And what's funny is that you're clan members joined my clan instead :3 - Relativty, By the way the score was 4-2.

Bambam2001

Tribute
Reaction score
Umm bambam, We just owned you and you're clan today. I suggest you stop lying to the people and change it to a loss. And what's funny is that you're clan members joined my clan instead :3 - Relativty, By the way the score was 4-2.
Ok first no you didn't, The score from yesterday was 4-0 so i don't know ho we had two wins; and 2nd your team hacks and you clearly admitted you did in a conversation so... You didn't "own" any body unless hacking and using modded clients to your advantage (which is the second rule in MCSG that clearly says your not supposed to do) then sure you definitively owned us. and 2nd Good luck with TheIronMinecart and m3rsh they tell them I said bye and good luck. :) So NO Im not changing the forums to say 4 to 2 and again keep that "4 to 2" thing your forums to make your clan look better. GoodBye I hope to never in-counter another thing with your Disrespectful clan.
p.s you cant say basically anything back because i have proof and snapshots of every thing you guys have said abusive to our clan.)
~Goodbye BamBam2100

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
Ok first no you didn't, The score from yesterday was 4-0 so i don't know ho we had two wins; and 2nd your team hacks and you clearly admitted you did in a conversation so... You didn't "own" any body unless hacking and using modded clients to your advantage (which is the second rule in MCSG that clearly says your not supposed to do) then sure you definitively owned us. and 2nd Good luck with TheIronMinecart and m3rsh they tell them I said bye and good luck. :) So NO Im not changing the forums to say 4 to 2 and again keep that "4 to 2" thing your forums to make your clan look better. GoodBye I hope to never in-counter another thing with your Disrespectful clan.
p.s you cant say basically anything back because i have proof and snapshots of every thing you guys have said abusive to our clan.)
~Goodbye BamBam2100
Dont think you're the only one with proof son. Why didn't you snapshot the part where I said "jk jk" huh? Oh yeah, you just wunna lie so you can win. I dont hack nor does my clan. You accused every single guy in my clan at the end for hacking. You totally liked that comeback huh? Dont believe me I hack? Go check out my channel. Even your members are admitting it. Lmao, they also said it was too dramatic in your clan and your a horrible leader. Sucks to be you bro. :/
-You're deepest fear,
DeadBoxMc

Bambam2001

Tribute
Reaction score
Dont think you're the only one with proof son. Why didn't you snapshot the part where I said "jk jk" huh? Oh yeah, you just wunna lie so you can win. I dont hack nor does my clan. You accused every single guy in my clan at the end for hacking. You totally liked that comeback huh? Dont believe me I hack? Go check out my channel. Even your members are admitting it. Lmao, they also said it was too dramatic in your clan and your a horrible leader. Sucks to be you bro. :/
-You're deepest fear,
DeadBoxMc
XD. im done your funny bro. "worst nightmare" hysterical! BTW just to get this over with. Just because someone that used to be in my clan said something doesn't mean its true ...they were obiviouly clan hoppers after one So called "fight" they run and carry away to another clan proves to me that they wernt loyal members so didn't need fake friends around our clan anyways they give a bad reputation...

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci