• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Community Games 7

Yes?

• Total voters

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey there guys! So I'm sure many of you remember the thread I put up around last week announcing the restart of the Community Games (read more here: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/community-staff-interaction-the-community-games.173976/). Anyway, the Community Games are still alive and running!

How the game will work.

(quoted from announcement thread) I'm sure most of you remember how the old Community Games worked. In a sense, they were large games where staff members faced off against community members in an epic war-like battle in large Survival Games servers, however these will be a little different. For the first installment of our "new and improved" Community Games, the players will be split into two massive teams of Red and Blue. Games can get very hectic, and it is sometimes very hard to tell teammates from enemies, so we've created an all red skin and an all blue skin that you can wear to help you identify yourself to your teammates and from your enemies. Players will be split into teams on the day of the event based on who shows up, and after everybody has had time to equip their skins the games will begin! Community members and staff alike will be allied to take down the other team, through this it is my hope (and the hope of others working with me) that we can break down the barriers between the community and staff that we so foolishly built long ago.

When are the Community Games?
The Community Games 7 will be held tomorrow, 4th April at 1PM EST. Make sure to be there (on our Teamspeak, ts.mcgamer.net and look in the custom channels, we'll be there) and be prepared for one heck of a fun survival games match! It is suggested you come a little early so that we may sort teams and organization of the event out before the set time, in order to make things run more smoothly.

Be there or be triangle!

P.S there seems to be some confusion about this, there will be no application. Just show up and hang out ^-^

Last edited:

Kyle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yay, I love community games! I remember back before I was a staff member I got 3rd place in one of these by just hiding the whole time :p

Tranquilityy

Career
Reaction score
I don't know how to set a converter :c
O... Well the time is April 4 1PM US EST right? (Just to confirm. I'll just convert it using math, ik I'm a nerd)
Edit: If I'm not mistaken, it's 4A.M Sunday my time... Why you gotta be so rood? Don't ya know we're human too? ;-;

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci