• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Chest Update - Nyan's Point.

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
Hello! How are you doing fellow, MCSG players! I have recently seen a lot of complaining about the new update on chests... To be honest.. It's ridiculous.. Like come on! If there wasn't a change the adventurous part of MCSG would be gone.. Same with the survival! I guess in my point it's a way to find new chests and routes.. I guess to explore a little more.. Because you know, almost EVERYONE knows where all the Tier 2s are on each map! Like come on! Everyone will go for that chest meaning a lot of PVP and shorter games.. Wouldn't you like to have longer games? It'd be nice.

Once again - Chests.. Everyone knows where Tier 2s are! and they need to be mixed up and spread around a little more.. Moved chests and such is great because then once again - We can explore, find new routes.. Learn more survival skills! It also helps improve PVP.. What if a guy with better armour is near by.. You may be able to work on your sneaking around skills and sneak up on them and jump attack them and maybe improve on your PvP and stats.. Isn't that great? Then you can absolutely DOMINATE! May not make sense to you huh?

It's the SURVIVAL Games... 'Survival'.... Like.. Survival means surviving you know? It means finding resources and what not.. If the chests are mixed around and different wouldn't that be great? We can work on our survival skills... You can become more observant and then once again - Explore. When you explore you can go places that were near the path of your old chest route and find better chests.. You know? Ones JUST as good.

If people really just want to find full iron armour and a diamond sword.. Go to a PvP server.. Like COME ON there's tones of them. It's that simple. This is the survival games.. Basically based on 'The Hunger Games'! And have you read the books and watched the movies? It wasn't easy for Katniss to find her resources was it? That's how it's suppose to be! And do you RAGE when someone completely OP comes along and kills you in about 4 shots? Well now that won't happen as often will it? Because you and the opponent will probably have equivalent items and such. In HG / SG or whatever you prefer to call it.. You need to be smart and sneaky with skills.

What about REFILLS! When it refills it's kinda like the feast on the Hunger Games.. They all fight for it! That's how it's suppose to be! Yet usually in the normal MCSG games the really OP people are in the middle camping waiting for refills.. BUT with the new 'Chest Update' you should be able to simply fight them because they SHOULD have equivalent items to you. Therefore - It's fair.

Why do I think that you would have equivalent items? Because everyone seems to be complaining.. Everyones routes are different and changed now. You can learn to find the new Tier 2s and 3s now, hey? Then you can still be a little OP and maybe your opponent would have found a Tier 2 and 3 too! Like come on... You know? 'Early Bird Gets The Worm..' or 'First in best dress' ... You're suppose to FIGHT for these things.. Not just get them and be OP all the time.

This probably made no sense WHAT SO EVER to you.. But all I'm saying is.. Look at the bright side of it? Maybe not as much OP dominating and short games. So I'm just asking for people complaining about it to just think about how this is better.. There needs to be change every once in a while so that everything can turn survival and more adventurous and fun..

Thankyou for reading, mates. c:

-
NNNNYYYAAAAANNNNN :D

Too be honest. I wrote this because I got bored. But that's fine..

c:

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
I don't understand this...
To sum it up -
The point of survival games is exploring find new things and such.. The chest update shuffles chests around changes Tiers and such. It makes it more adventurous and fun and of of course, more survival.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci