• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Change

Agree or Disagree?

• Agree

Votes: 75 92.6%
  • Disagree

Votes: 6 7.4%

• Total voters

Drake

Career
Reaction score
DO NOT MOVE THIS THREAD TO ANOTHER SECTION. THIS IS MOSTLY LOOKING TOWARDS THE CLAN SECTION.
IF YOU WANT TO MOVE IT, NOTIFY ME AND WAIT FOR ME TO RESPOND BEFORE MOVING IT TO ANOTHER SECTION, THANK YOU!
Hello MCGamer community and staff. Many of you know me and many of you may not.

In any case, My name is Drake. I play under many In-Game Names. I've been playing MCSG since late 2012 and mostly started playing a lot in the summer of 2013. My career ambition is to become an Entrepreneur and this is the first "risk" I've proposed for a server to grow and make profit so I've been working on this post for about a week now and just thinking about what changes to MCSG can make the server grow even more as these servers are my favorite.

#1 I believe that MCSG needs to bring back some of the following maps, they are very missed by a lot of people : MoonLight Lake, Wyvern's Wake, Vida Cova, Freeze Island, Icarus(not the new version), Moonbase (not the new version..), Rugged land, Survival games SG5.., and many other maps. These maps were the core of fun on MCSG and they have been removed. If they were removed for a valid reason then that is understandable.

#2 MCSG also needs to remove the info section on the right side of the screen while you're In-Game.
This is suppose to be the Survival Games. It kinda does take somewhat space up on the screen, it doesn't feel like mcsg.. Also, the cannon instead of the lightning gives it a more Hunger Games effect.

#3 Enchanted items and the diamond swords on Wyvern's Wake, the Enchanted armor and the bow on Vida Cova, the Golden apple and the potion of health on Valleyside University, the hobo sticks on Rugged Lands, and etc. These items should be returned to maps (maybe hidden at another place). I know these items can give someone an unfair advantage but this is the Survival Games. There should be items like those on maps, they can be called "treasures" or something. I don't know but that brings fun to the game. Cornucopia can also give an unfair advantage as well at refill or even at the beginning of the game? It's technically the same. You need to know how to beat someone with enchanted armor and a diamond sword. That's why it's called the Survival Games, to survive against foes with items and skills maybe better than you.

#4 The 2013 and the 2014 hubs were better in my opinion. Other players and staff may differ but that's what i believe.
Just look at those, The old hubs just seems much more fun and energetic. People actually interacted. You can see Forarian running around like a noob. Ava . There were other things like the Picture Booth, the Ship.. the beach.. and places that seemed fun to adventure to throughout the Hub. I remember when everyone would use the pressure plate to fly towards the golden creeper in the 2013 hub. and try to get on it.. memories :c

#5 Same goes with the MCSG lobbies.. the old ones seemed way better. The 2013 lobbies were even better. When it was winter there would be Christmas Tree towards the back of the lobby and we would all stand around the Christmas Tree. That was FUN. MEMORIES. Too bad i couldn't find a screenshot for that.

#6 The CA servers should be brought back as well. It will divide up the US community in half making it much more easier for interaction and peolpe would know everyone in their community. !
The division of community can help with detecting hackers.. people can work together against a hacker. Just taking the US servers that you guys have that are extra and no many people on.. just migrate them to a CA host and make it CA.Mcgamer.net. I think this would also be a good idea because then the US servers that are not even being played on cause there's too many can be played on by CA players. Most of the current community are CA players, most of the top currents clans are filled with CA players..

#7 Not gonna lie, the mobs were fun too. :)

If the listed things above come back to MCSG, I guarantee that many people will return. The community will grow, MCSG will be more fun. You have nothing to lose MCSG, You'll only get a gain. A gain in people will also brings a gain in money(donor). MCSG can have an increase of about 1/2 or even double of what MCSG makes. It's a Win-Win situation where both sides get whatever they want. Also with that more clans can be born. !

HOBOSTICK 1vs1

Last edited:

Drake

Career
Reaction score
inb4 tryhard mods moves thread
let's hope they don't lol.. cause this the section that's most active of the community. so if someone moves it, I'm gonna be really mad.

Lis

Career
Reaction score
things have to change and grow, nothing can stay the same forever

Feryz

Career
Reaction score
This is such an amazing thread! :) I have not played in 2013. but i did in 2014 and it was such an amazing time! :D However i do not agree with mobs, but everything other is nice.And /stats ingame you should see what rank you are :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci