• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Bounty

Status
Not open for further replies.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
n
no i mean that you should get points for like finding 10 chests or somthing like that so people who just survive (Not counting campers) get stuff to
what if someone just goes around openng already emptied chests and gets easy points for that?

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
what if someone just goes around openng already emptied chests and gets easy points for that?
Simple.. make it so the chests have to have items in it. But I agree that that would be easy points.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
Simple.. make it so the chests have to have items in it. But I agree that that would be easy points.
yeah thats what I was thinking, but then someone could just put stuff in and keep taking it out :confused:

InternetC

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't loose any cause I don't die...... aahh screw this i'm big headed.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
yeah thats what I was thinking, but then someone could just put stuff in and keep taking it out :confused:
I'm sure there would be some way to make it so only items that aren't placed in there gives points. But either way I don't like the idea due to it having to probably lead me to taking out fishing rods, etc that I don't need just to get points lol.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
this us just like i say there are 3 types of mcsgamers killers, chest finders ,and survivors im a chest finder

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
this us just like i say there are 3 types of mcsgamers killers, chest finders ,and survivors im a chest finder
Well, I find chests then use their contents to kill other people. What would I be under?

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
3. You should get higher bounty's for coming in the top 10

Would encourage campers.
Why in the name of the better of mankind would we wanna encourage the scum? they are bad enough as it is! I barely play map 1 and 3 because of all the f***in waiting and aimless searching for useless players hiding in trees as it is! XD

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, I find chests then use their contents to kill other people. What would I be under?
heck if i knew, me myself, i loot chests, then kill people, taking their loot, ascending the food-chain in a similar manner XD

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
well i do find chests and kill people with the stuff i find, but its what u are best at that would explain what type of survival gamer u r

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
hehehe, i know that alright? Well, my type is exactly that, i know just as many chests as i kill people, being an awful lot of chests and kills! >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci