• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Blamph's (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
I do not want to join the clan, but can I get your sexy voice files? Hm?

- Haberland

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
Lol you stole a part of that from fin so I think that will be illegal if you would sell that...
Who's Fin? I didn't copy this or anything. I don't even know who Fin is. Like SamDude09 said, what part is made by Fin?

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok... Number 1, the Creeper Logo is the MCSG logo. ._. Have you even seen the cover page of MCSG? If you have, you would of seen that the creeper logo is not fins, or mine. It is part of MCSG. And no offence, but are you kidding me? Your going on about the paper? I've seen tons of people use this paper idea. Me or this Fin guy aren't the first. Were the last, of the hundredths who've used that.

Sorry, but I'm just saying. That's all you gave me, and I don't know who Fin is, so I can't search him up. I didn't copy Fin in any way shape or form. If I were to, I would have asked for permission to use one of his ideas. But he didn't make those ideas. Neither did I. I solute the first person who made the Map idea. Because I love it.

- Haberland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci