• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Benjamin Religion, and logic.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
I would just like to let everybody know that VirtualSpark ate a pumpkin pie today, ulthar did his job by trying to eliminate VirtualSpark from the Games but he was more powerful and ulthar was defeated. If you see VirtualSpark in a game KILL HIM! I could not kill him because I was spectating but he has disrespected the great Benjamin and he MUST die!

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
I would just like to let everybody know that VirtualSpark ate a pumpkin pie today, ulthar did his job by trying to eliminate VirtualSpark from the Games but he was more powerful and ulthar was defeated. If you see VirtualSpark in a game KILL HIM! I could not kill him because I was spectating but he has disrespected the great Benjamin and he MUST die!
.-. I had no other food! I burned two pumpkin pies right after, though. ;-; I'm sorry Benjamin...

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im just so confused after reading the whole explanation. I like Domos they are cute in a heterosexual way.

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
To me Benjum (however you spell that :p) is like Justin Biebeir. Lots of people dislike him and lots of people like him. In these situations I just stay away from them, as I don't like to get involved. I do not have a reason to like/hate him, can someone give me both so I can decide which is best? Thanks xD

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
To me Benjum (however you spell that :p) is like Justin Biebeir. Lots of people dislike him and lots of people like him. In these situations I just stay away from them, as I don't like to get involved. I do not have a reason to like/hate him, can someone give me both so I can decide which is best? Thanks xD
What? This isn't against Bajan :p This is just a sort of jokey religion that we made :p Many people call it a cult :p

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
What? This isn't against Bajan :p This is just a sort of jokey religion that we made :p Many people call it a cult :p
I didn't say you were against it, I was just saying that I never fully understood the situation with Bajan and I was asking if someone could explain it to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci