• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Avaricia Deathmatch Method!

Good Method?

• Total voters

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
ermagawd, stop thinking about all the bad things... xD

Also, stop having comebacks... >.>
If I thought of positives it wouldn't really help me in a debate like this. xD

I did however think of it as a way to maintain points (I hunt wins, not points however so I have no use for this xP)

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
If I thought of positives it wouldn't really help me in a debate like this. xD

I did however think of it as a way to maintain points (I hunt wins, not points however so I have no use for this xP)
Umm, I have seen many people get wins from this...

Also, how is this more a point maker than win maker?

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Umm, I have seen many people get wins from this...

Also, how is this more a point maker than win maker?
Refer to my arguments above. I've seen no one get wins from this as it's basically useless. If you're really going to use this you must be severely under-confident in taking down your opponents. If you've been playing well for the game (Getting kills, etc) then I see no reason why you'd have to run.. Regardless if you're going against a team the likelihood is that they're going to chase you as it's a 2v1, you are their only target.

As for this being a point maker you do not lose points if the DM timer goes off, meaning you could hide up the top if you were aiming to maintain a bounty.

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
Refer to my arguments above. I've seen no one get wins from this as it's basically useless. If you're really going to use this you must be severely under-confident in taking down your opponents. If you've been playing well for the game (Getting kills, etc) then I see no reason why you'd have to run.. Regardless if you're going against a team the likelihood is that they're going to chase you as it's a 2v1, you are their only target.

As for this being a point maker you do not lose points if the DM timer goes off, meaning you could hide up the top if you were aiming to maintain a bounty.
I have seen people get wins from this.... (Even if you haven't...)

Also, now I know what you mean by Point-Gaining, but I don't do it for that.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I have seen people get wins from this.... (Even if you haven't...)

Also, now I know what you mean by Point-Gaining, but I don't do it for that.
If players have enough kills to gain a win from this then why are they incapable of just fighting in DM? :p

coveryoot

Spectator
Reaction score
Dafuq dude? Now newbies will run away for a lot longer time. They won't win with the help of this, but they will just make the match longer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci