• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[The Alliance] AU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fetty_Wap

Survivor
Reaction score
you cant take our name, and our thread just because its a different region. i cane up with the name, and made the thread. chage it now. Giggity69Goo Imanol Kat
It was a struggle trying to understand your post through the grammatical errors, however I believe the name can be used but not the banner.

Derogatory

Tribute
Reaction score
Seriously, who the hell cares about the name over a block game. You didn't "cane" up with the name. Yes, taking your banner isn't very good on their part. Complaining about it is complete stupidity. Also, why does he have to "chage" it now?
because you can't take a name of a clan that already exists

Derogatory

Tribute
Reaction score
It was a struggle trying to understand your post through the grammatical errors, however I believe the name can be used but not the banner.
actually you can't and can't copy the name or thread as well

maybe read the rules?

16bitz

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Infeqtious
Donor: Nope.
Skype ID: maxthed123
Nickname: Max
Past Clans: Alot
Activeness1/10」 9/10
Strengths / Weaknesses?: sword rod bow / fns and 4 teams + hackers...
Why do you want to join The Alliance?: looks like a pretty good new cllan looking for some members and and i think i could fill that role :)

Thanks, Max

Alliance

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh no stole my name even though different region...better go cry to all the mods.
This is a minecraft website. No copyright here, right?
tbh i had a banana in my hand at the time typing with one finger. anyways the rules say that you cant take someones name after they have claimed it, and ive had the name, so either you change it or the mods do tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci