• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 75th Hunger Games [W.I.P]

What do you think about this map?

• Total voters

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
“At some point, you have to stop running and turn around and face whoever wants you dead. The hard thing is finding the courage to do it.”
Hello! I have recently started building an MCSG Map based on the popular book, Catching Fire, which is about to be made into a movie :D I'm trying to have this map done by the release of the movie :)
Name:
75th Hunger Games Arena
Description:
It's based on the book, Catching Fire, and the concept of the arena has been SLIGHTLY modified. Instead of having a clock, there are 12 different biomes (4 of which are custom) Nothing is vanilla terrain, and everything has started from a normal superflat world. Most of the world is terrain, however in each biome there is at the minimum 2 structures (ruins, parks etc.)
Media:
Development Members:
The 75th Hunger Games Arena will be fully built by DaPieHD.
Thanks for reading :) If you have any ideas or tips, please, comment down below!​
Please be civil when giving constructive criticism.​
Percentage Of Map Complete:​
Cornucopia: 80%​
~Suggest Biomes!~​
Again, this is still a WIP ;)
-DaPieHD​

Dunches

Tribute
Reaction score
It looks very very small. Having each hour only 5-6 blocks wide, and slowly expanding?
Anyways. If you're going to continue this map you should probably make sure you got everything set out first.
If you're copying the actual map from the books you'll have to have some glass walls or similiar to prevent people from leaving the hour, aswell as something that affects corn. Different traps for the hours should also be important.

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
Sounds like a great idea! Maybe you could have traps with splash potion of poison for the poison gas that killed the old lady in the book (RIP).

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah you kinda copied that guy who did the 74th games, Read the book again and try remember where they said there was jungles and plains. but in the book the map wasn't well described like the first one, wasn't the main part of the book really. I either say don't bother because it won't really look any like the actual one until you are able to see catching fire part 2 in the movies

Dunches

Tribute
Reaction score
Excuse me but I thought this idea belonged to Suzanne Collins not any of you guys????

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
YOU COPIED MY IDEA!

DAMN YOU
ps: mine's better
No, i did not copy anyone. If you want to be taken seriously, use grammar, AND DONT TALK LIKE THIS!!!!!11!1111!

Excuse me but I thought this idea belonged to Suzanne Collins not any of you guys????
Then MCSG would have been sued a while ago.

More work has been done on here :) finished the corn and am using @Ninga's idea to use jungle and plains biome :)

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd suggest you get a team running, otherwise this map's going to take a while.

Also, the entire map has to be scarce of water, except for the corn. Let's keep it accurate folks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci