• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 4th Official MCGamer Awards - Round 2 (Finals)

Livsfudge

Survivor
Reaction score
they shouldn't do anyhting that could possibly effect the voting.
wouldn't it be cool though if you saw your name under something like best PvPer with like 14 votes or something though... Seeing that would be really cool. For all sections though... maybe after its done and the winners announced then??

MysticHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Yasss i got nominated for the best pvp, tytytyty. I would like to thank my mum. She was going to put me in the trash but she seen the trigger finger op and gave me the computer and i had 1 dynasty to gg10 huahwi but he quit cuzz im toooo stunk

N

nobot28

i don't think huahwi should be on the voting list since he not been on for awhile

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
i don't think huahwi should be on the voting list since he not been on for awhile
Well they're not going to DQ him. The votes are up to the public, they really won't DQ anyone.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Well they're not going to DQ him. The votes are up to the public, they really won't DQ anyone.
That's why LeafyGreenTea was allowed to be on this thing the last few times xD

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Hey everyone, update:
Due to mixed opinions in regards to the announcement of results method we are taking on a vote. Vote here for your preferred method.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey everyone, update:
Due to mixed opinions in regards to the announcement of results method we are taking on a vote. Vote here for your preferred method.
It seems like Announcement on the Forums is winning by a bit :/

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Hey everyone, update:
My question is, why not both? c:
A lot of people are in different timezones, making live announcements a bit impractical for them, but it's still a really fun thing - however, for those who won't be able to make it, you can still post the results on the forums. I don't see why not, really, other than that it takes some more time/effort.

(also im a bit biased because I know that I won't be able to make it for sure XD)

But other than that, I believe the results were supposed to come out? >_> I left for two weeks thinking the voting would be done, and then it wasn't. :s

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My question is, why not both? c:
A lot of people are in different timezones, making live announcements a bit impractical for them, but it's still a really fun thing - however, for those who won't be able to make it, you can still post the results on the forums. I don't see why not, really, other than that it takes some more time/effort.

(also im a bit biased because I know that I won't be able to make it for sure XD)

But other than that, I believe the results were supposed to come out? >_> I left for two weeks thinking the voting would be done, and then it wasn't. :s
Voting ended August 23rd they said. Then we are supposed to have some sort of way to announce the votes...but I don't know what's gonna happen at this point

oshisomethingmeh

Experienced
Reaction score
Voting ended August 23rd they said. Then we are supposed to have some sort of way to announce the votes...but I don't know what's gonna happen at this point
Honestly, despite the fact that it's of course more entertaining hearing it in a public ceremony or livestream, it's far more convenient for everyone on the forums; that's my preference. I'd rather bang my head on a brick over huahwi winning best pvper privately than publicly on teamspeak.
I mean really he's not even on my fking top 3. marchelloabc Bowboy quackeryy, darkai202 and plenty more could all ten heart him. Stupid fk community :/

Last edited:

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly, despite the fact that it's of course more entertaining hearing it in a public ceremony or livestream, it's far more convenient for everyone on the forums; that's my preference. I'd rather bang my head on a brick over huahwi winning best pvper privately than publicly on teamspeak.
I mean really he's not even on my fking top 3. marchelloabc Bowboy quackeryy, darkrai202 and plenty more could all ten heart him. Stupid fk community :/
I'd personally rather not bash my head against a brick either way, but it has to be done... :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci