• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 4th Official MCGamer Awards - Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score

Hello there tributes! After collecting all the votes and contacting our prize maker, duckluv321 , we have finally come to an end to the 4th Official MCGamer Awards.

Before we get into the results, I will be sharing a few facts of this event and the plans for the next MCGA. We have hit an amazing amount of votes within only 2 weeks with an outstanding number of 1624 votes. Our next awards will be held around December time, stay tuned for more info. In the next awards we will be reviewing the nominations so that everyone who gets voted has to have a background of the nomination as we have instances in which nominees are nominated for categories in which they have little to no background of, for example myself getting 2nd Best Redstoner. We want to, although it is pretty hard due to popularity, keep these awards as fair as possible. We are open to ideas and if you wish to send in our ideas you may do so by contacting me via email on [email protected] (when my email is activated as Chad has been very busy lately, I will announce when it's ready) or having a chat with me on TeamSpeak. We want to make sure that the community is involved as much as possible.

So without further ado, here are the results:
(Bare in mind, they will be announced one by one)
Discuss the results here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...amer-awards-results-discussion-thread.132619/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci