• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 1.8 name change! What will be changed to your MCSG stats, bans or ranks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonnieBond123

Diamond
Reaction score
If, like my friend, you're permanently banned for an inappropriate name *SirPhapalot*, can you change it to something more friendly and then be unbanned?

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
If, like my friend, you're permanently banned for an inappropriate name *SirPhapalot*, can you change it to something more friendly and then be unbanned?
Considering the fact that you're currently allowed to purchase another account with a different name and play on it instead, I don't see why you couldn't.

E

Ephiza

Considering the fact that you're currently allowed to purchase another account with a different name and play on it instead, I don't see why you couldn't.
He will though. Why would he wanna waste 27 dollars to get unbanned, when name changes are coming out soon and he'll get unbanned if he changes it?

OutsetAUS

Spectator
Reaction score
hey i have a question about the 1.8 name change if i have a rank and i changed my name after would my rank still be there?
please help i want to know if i c get a rank in seven days when i change my name?
thanks

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
hey i have a question about the 1.8 name change if i have a rank and i changed my name after would my rank still be there?
please help i want to know if i c get a rank in seven days when i change my name?
thanks
If you do decide to change your name, everything that you had on the server before will remain the same! This includes stats, ranks, credit, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci