• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Texture pack crosshair help

thesilentgod

Diamond
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to change the crosshair from one texture pack to another one? Like I know where it is in gui and stuff, but can anyone like change it for me if I send you the two pictures? I'll formulate it in another way if you can help me :D

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its located in the GUI folder, and its in the top left corner of the icons.png file. It may be hard to see cause its white. Just open Photoshop or Gimp or Paint.NET and edit it to your likings :)

Crimzon_Purge

Tribute
Reaction score
Its located in the GUI folder, and its in the top left corner of the icons.png file. It may be hard to see cause its white. Just open Photoshop or Gimp or Paint.NET and edit it to your likings :)
Thank you so much! Im mixing a texture pack and I couldn't find the crosshairs folder anywhere!

keano

Spectator
Reaction score
Wait, I know how to get to the crosshair but how do i change it without changing all the icons....

Reaction score
i can do it pm me and i can do it and add me on skype (i have made texture packs before)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci