• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Teweran Survival Games

Teweran

Career
Reaction score
this should get accepted
Thanks so much everyone for the continued support of this map! And if u really want to play it, get its name out there! Show it to the staff or to your friends! <33

RokMelon

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks so much everyone for the continued support of this map! And if u really want to play it, get its name out there! Show it to the staff or to your friends! <33
Get static to talk to Chad

BaynePlauge

Tribute
Reaction score
You could just send chad message about it. As its not completely clear how you get noticed.

BaynePlauge

Tribute
Reaction score
So i had a chat with the guy who runs my societies server and the events we do on it and he's agreed to let us play your map tommrow in an event after playing some survival games 3. We should be taking some video of it so you will get to see how it plays. I will post it here when its up.

Teweran

Career
Reaction score
So i had a chat with the guy who runs my societies server and the events we do on it and he's agreed to let us play your map tommrow in an event after playing some survival games 3. We should be taking some video of it so you will get to see how it plays. I will post it here when its up.
Awwww... I wish I could attend, but I have prior engagements. Or was I ever able to go at all?

Teweran

Career
Reaction score
COME JOIN US OPEN DAY! FRIDAY SEPT. 21st at 5:00 EST!
IP IS IN DESCRIPTION!

BaynePlauge

Tribute
Reaction score
Well i was gonna invite you after getting permission from the admin of our server, im sure he wouldn't of minded thou, i would of asked him earlier but he is currently getting drunk. Shame you can't make it

Teweran

Career
Reaction score
Well i was gonna invite you after getting permission from the admin of our server, im sure he wouldn't of minded thou, i would of asked him earlier but he is currently getting drunk. Shame you can't make it
Yeah, it is. But I am having an Open Day friday, and there is a server anyone can play on, but its all in german.... well the ip for the german server is 176.57.141.174!

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I just downloaded it and looked around, and I have to say - wow. I'll try to be there for the open day, and I really hope it's added to the servers!

BaynePlauge

Tribute
Reaction score
We had a play, every one seemed to really enjoy it, i should have the vids up tommrow. You got he chest placement preety damn perfect. Good job man.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci