• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Teweran Survival Games 2 - Drybone Valley

Do you like the map?

• Yes, of couse i like it

Votes: 442 94.4%
  • No, sorry i dont

Votes: 26 5.6%

• Total voters

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
STOP BEING SO AMAZING.

Seriously, this is absolutely fantastic.

Preian2

Tribute
Reaction score
How on earth do I open a rar file? Btw, when I do, will I get a folder then?

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
I luuuuve it its the theme i always wanted to play from the moment its added it will be my favourite map <3

Big Mike 4

Survivor
Reaction score
I like it alot better before the first map, but i feel that you should have taken pictures without the texturepack.

Preian2

Tribute
Reaction score
So I figured out how to do download the map and my theory was proven. You guys are by far the best MCSG builders I have ever seen. You are so skilled I'm about to go nuts. Keep up the good work! :D

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I wont deny this, this is one of the most beautiful thing I've ever seen within Minecraft.

Of course I love it!

A

Aedrift

I really love this map, a really good edition to MCSG, as we don't really have any sandy western maps. I like TSG1 better though, mainly because I am a HUGE fan of icey-snowy maps. That's why I'm a HUGE fan of TSG1 and SG5. Amazing map though. The pictures obviously were taken with Shaders, as I can see a lot of shading and other stuff making it HD. It really should be added to MCSG, again, mainly because we don't have a good sandy map like this. Excellent, and brilliantly put together. I love the structures, especially the corn-o-copia. I love the bird statues in that part. BRILLIANT! :)

Teweran

Career
Reaction score
I really love this map, a really good edition to MCSG, as we don't really have any sandy western maps. I like TSG1 better though, mainly because I am a HUGE fan of icey-snowy maps. That's why I'm a HUGE fan of TSG1 and SG5. Amazing map though. The pictures obviously were taken with Shaders, as I can see a lot of shading and other stuff making it HD. It really should be added to MCSG, again, mainly because we don't have a good sandy map like this. Excellent, and brilliantly put together. I love the structures, especially the corn-o-copia. I love the bird statues in that part. BRILLIANT! :)
Thank you for your feedback :) The screenshots were taken without any shaders. there is only a bit color correction and blur at the edges
EDIT: Sorry I forgot.. I also added some lense flares

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks really really cool, but less in vanilla texture though. That is a pity. But still, awesome map. Keep up the good work!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci