• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teweran Build Team

Should we automatically add Teweran Maps to the servers like Vareides?

• Yes

Votes: 30 88.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Boom, the Teweran Build Team is honestly my favorite build team ever. Their maps are even more detailed than Vareide's in my opinion, not even talking about Team Elite's. (No offence intended, they didn't make a SG map yet). Mabye, just mabye, could we have 4 or 5 servers dedicated to their maps? Or even automatically add them like we do to Vareide's?
You do realise that if we dedicate servers to certain maps not as many people will be heading over to those servers, right?
We can't dedicate certain servers to certain maps as not EVERYONE likes those maps. Personally, I'm not exactly a big fan of those maps, they're cool and well built I just don't think its right for only 24 players (don't ask about bringing back 48 slot servers please). They're too big and that equals long, boring matches where you gotta run around half of a Minecraft world to find someone. 24 players where most of them die in the first 3 minutes and then leaving 7 to run around a giant map isn't fun, its boring, tedious and people don't want matches like that.

Sure it was exciting back in the Beta days where you could be in a match from 5 minutes to half an hour but people don't want that anymore.

I'm not calling these maps bad, they're well build, like I said, but to me it seems like they tried to make it more 'pretty' than practical and although we want nice looking maps we also want practical maps.

Sorry, just my personal opinion, disagree and agree all you want.

Teweran

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm completely onboard with our maps being instantly added! Sometimes the time we have to wait is agonizingly long. However, I must agree that having servers that only run Teweran maps is a little unfair and.. unethical? If our maps had that privilege, so should TeamVareides and other build teams. Having only one teams map in a server is a little biased and unfair:). Thankyou for showing your love towards our maps though, we really appreciate it!

-LogicalLlama!:D

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm completely onboard with our maps being instantly added! Sometimes the time we have to wait is agonizingly long. However, I must agree that having servers that only run Teweran maps is a little unfair and.. unethical? If our maps had that privilege, so should TeamVareides and other build teams. Having only one teams map in a server is a little biased and unfair:). Thankyou for showing your love towards our maps though, we really appreciate it!

-LogicalLlama!:D
I think I will apply for Teweran ;) But I am not sure if I can make it in... I might just have to move to Germany and hope to get in without any problems :D

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I really like the tTeweran maps. They need some recognition.. And definitely be put in there... :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci