• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teweran Build Team

Should we automatically add Teweran Maps to the servers like Vareides?

• Yes

Votes: 30 88.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Boom, the Teweran Build Team is honestly my favorite build team ever. Their maps are even more detailed than Vareide's in my opinion, not even talking about Team Elite's. (No offence intended, they didn't make a SG map yet). Mabye, just mabye, could we have 4 or 5 servers dedicated to their maps? Or even automatically add them like we do to Vareide's?

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I love this idea. Teweran is as good as TV in my opinion. They are just awesome, and they seem to be a really mature community, unlike other teams (like Team Elite ;)) that split up because of the immaturity.

On a side note: I thought Team Teweran made this thread to ask for members xD

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
I love this idea. Teweran is as good as TV in my opinion. They are just awesome, and they seem to be a really mature community, unlike other teams (like Team Elite ;)) that split up because of the immaturity.

On a side note: I thought Team Teweran made this thread to ask for members xD
It's a small comunity, so you have to email them to apply:p Atleast thats what Felix told me when I asked him about it:p I'm the only and first ever member to join who doesnt speak German, so you'll have to be pretty outstanding to get in... Unless you speak German XD.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
It's a small comunity, so you have to email them to apply:p Atleast thats what Felix told me when I asked him about it:p I'm the only and first ever member to join who doesnt speak German, so you'll have to be pretty outstanding to get in... Unless you speak German XD.
You're in both Teweran and TV o_O

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I really say you should give teweran members the same status as tv and put their maps on the servers as fast as their maps are done. their map has about as high standards as tv. so, why not?

Afroken

Tribute
Reaction score
Teweran is much better than TV, I agree, can't wait for Teweran 2 to be on the server

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
tag
It'd be an interesting thing to consider. If you guys can get Teweran on board with that...I'm sure Chad or the other staff members wouldn't mind considering it. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci