• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Terra - ELITE AU Clan

Cammac

Survivor
Reaction score
We Win! 5-4 to Blazes!
Pretty mixed reactions but hey, GG!

therhinovirus99

Tribute
Reaction score
>Minecraft Username
I have two minecraft accounts they are RhinoViru5 and my older account, therhinovirus99.
>Age
I am 14 years old and am very mature (most of the time :p).
>Wins/Total Games
i have 245 wins on therhinovirus99 and, 54 wins on RhinoViru5. With a total of 289 wins.
·Maps you like / You don't like
I like smaller maps and can't stand the huge ones. My favorite maps are the following; The SurvivalGames 4, Breeze Island, Solar Frost and Avarcia. My most hated maps are; The SurvivalGames 3, Fallen Empire and any other huge maps.
.Skype name
My Skype name is "ryan0192837465". But I do believe that I have KadeMan on skype already.
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.)
I have been Iron Donor rank several times but at the moment I am just Regular Player rank
·Been banned?(for?)
I have not received any ban up to this current date.

Self Rating
> Combat - 8/10 - I am quite good with my sword it is one of my main strengths .
> bow - 5/10 - I believe that the Bow is what I need to work on the most out of every other aspect of PvP.
> Fishing Rod - 8/10 I use my fishing rod as well as my sword and Flint 'N' Steal To take out teams.
> Flint 'N' Steal - 8/10 As I said above it is a must when taking on teams.

My clan has recently disband and I am looking for an Elite Clan to PvP at their side

Cammac

Survivor
Reaction score
>Minecraft Username
I have two minecraft accounts they are RhinoViru5 and my older account, therhinovirus99.
>Age
I am 14 years old and am very mature (most of the time :p).
>Wins/Total Games
i have 245 wins on therhinovirus99 and, 54 wins on RhinoViru5. With a total of 289 wins.
·Maps you like / You don't like
I like smaller maps and can't stand the huge ones. My favorite maps are the following; The SurvivalGames 4, Breeze Island, Solar Frost and Avarcia. My most hated maps are; The SurvivalGames 3, Fallen Empire and any other huge maps.
.Skype name
My Skype name is "ryan0192837465". But I do believe that I have KadeMan on skype already.
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.)
I have been Iron Donor rank several times but at the moment I am just Regular Player rank
·Been banned?(for?)
I have not received any ban up to this current date.

Self Rating
> Combat - 8/10 - I am quite good with my sword it is one of my main strengths .
> bow - 5/10 - I believe that the Bow is what I need to work on the most out of every other aspect of PvP.
> Fishing Rod - 8/10 I use my fishing rod as well as my sword and Flint 'N' Steal To take out teams.
> Flint 'N' Steal - 8/10 As I said above it is a must when taking on teams.

My clan has recently disband and I am looking for an Elite Clan to PvP at their side
You have been accepted for an interview, I will watch you play a couple of games and see how good you are, I added you on skype so call me when you are ready to be assessed!

Cammac

Survivor
Reaction score
Rhinoviru5 has been kicked for tanking and helping the other team win.

DoubleEss

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Alpha challenges you to a clan battle​
if you accept add me on skype: DoubleEss_​
We'll figure out the details from there :)

TheRealTjw227

Tribute
Reaction score
·Minecraft username: tjw227
·Wins/Total Games: 177?
·Maps you like / You don't like: I like breeze island, freeze island, demon's breeze, SG4, teweran SG2 and i hate avarcia, The fallen empire and teweran SG1.
·Skype name: riley.doney12
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) regular, used to be donator :/
·Been banned?(for?) Not from MCSG, from other servers once for language :p but ive stopped my troublesome ways :D

TheRealTjw227

Tribute
Reaction score
This is for Phresh_Skills because he hasn't made a forum account yet because his email got hacked and he needs to make another one.
·Minecraft username: Phresh_Skills
·Wins/Total Games: 469 :p
·Maps you like / You don't like: I like breeze island, freeze island, demon's breeze, SG4, teweran SG2 and i hate The fallen empire.
·Skype name: t-rex.doney
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) Iron Donator
·Been banned?(for?) Yes for 6 days :/ for language

Cammac

Survivor
Reaction score
This is for Phresh_Skills because he hasn't made a forum account yet because his email got hacked and he needs to make another one.
·Minecraft username: Phresh_Skills
·Wins/Total Games: 469 :p
·Maps you like / You don't like: I like breeze island, freeze island, demon's breeze, SG4, teweran SG2 and i hate The fallen empire.
·Skype name: t-rex.doney
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) Iron Donator
·Been banned?(for?) Yes for 6 days :/ for language
·Minecraft username: tjw227
·Wins/Total Games: 177?
·Maps you like / You don't like: I like breeze island, freeze island, demon's breeze, SG4, teweran SG2 and i hate avarcia, The fallen empire and teweran SG1.

·Skype name: riley.doney12
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) regular, used to be donator :/
·Been banned?(for?) Not from MCSG, from other servers once for language :p but ive stopped my troublesome ways :D
You have both been ACCEPTED

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci