• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS Terminal

Do you like the map?

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No (Please tell me why)

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
I think it's fine that you have the mountain in there, if anything it's good because then there's some natural choke points. My concern is more on the terminal itself; can players get stuck? FFA is constant action and you should be able to run in circles without anything in your way. Otherwise it looks nice!

HypaNinjaTree

Quantum
Reaction score
I think it's fine that you have the mountain in there, if anything it's good because then there's some natural choke points. My concern is more on the terminal itself; can players get stuck? FFA is constant action and you should be able to run in circles without anything in your way. Otherwise it looks nice!
The terminal is blocked off, it's more for looks and to add a bit more detail to the map.

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
The terminal is blocked off, it's more for looks and to add a bit more detail to the map.
You should open it up a bit then! I'm not saying remove it, but open up a couple of the doors and fill it with some storage containers or something. I can picture it working well with it being open. Would make for a better map imo.

HypaNinjaTree

Quantum
Reaction score
You should open it up a bit then! I'm not saying remove it, but open up a couple of the doors and fill it with some storage containers or something. I can picture it working well with it being open. Would make for a better map imo.
I agree. Thanks for the suggestions!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci