• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Temp map

Should we keep the temp map?

• Total voters

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
I know that when the server is ready, the temp map will be deleted and the real thing we come. But I think that the temp map should be kelt for people who have been working hard to build an awesome faction. Me and my friends have worked to get good items for the past days and we all now have full enchanted diamond armor. I don't want all this work to just be a waste. I also feel like alot of people find the server really fun the way it is, so please keep the temp map. Please feel free to leave your thoughts :D

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Well depending on how you guys like the real thing. We may do something with just a plain faction server again.
And I say maybe...

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Well depending on how you guys like the real thing. We may do something with just a plain faction server again.
And I say maybe...
Ok will that include keeping the old map? Because I really like it.

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Well, if there is like a lot of people that want just a normal faction world that's what we will do and most likely we will back up all files so we can go back to a normal faction world if necessary.

Reaction score
I really hope people like the real thing.... I can't stand factions. Playing with MCSG players isn't as bad, but flat out faction servers bore me so quickly.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
And it even has chest protection 3:

Well, if there is like a lot of people that want just a normal faction world that's what we will do and most likely we will back up all files so we can go back to a normal faction world if necessary.
When the real deal is up, please make sure it's actually challenging to get diamond armour let alone enchants ;P

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
And it even has chest protection 3:

When the real deal is up, please make sure it's actually challenging to get diamond armour let alone enchants ;P
Chest protection?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci