• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Temp fix to kicking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddiejo

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello!
I`m running into this constant problem when I try to ping an offline server to check if its online yet i get com error. I have come up with a work around which I think is a good idea. After the server is up again after a restart, a whitelist should be created with everyone who was online before the server restarted. After 15-20 sec the whitelist gets wiped and anyone can come in. This will Guarantee that the people waiting out a whole round gets in if they gets an com error like i get. Do you like it or hate it? If you like it make sure the mods know about it! If you hate it tell me why.

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
I see where your coming from but there is over 60 servers, with normally about 5-6 starting every few minutes so it shouldn't be to difficult to find and join another game.
I good thing about servers restarting is that it give's more people chance of getting into a game, where as before you would get the same people map after map staying on and not creating free space's.
If joining is an issue then you could always donate which lets you join any lobby (EU or US depending on which you donate to) that is currently full and helps support the upkeep of the servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci