• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamSypher [EU Elite]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willowcraft4

Survivor
Reaction score
I am not here to start an argument, so please do not reply harshly or take this offensively, as you have no reason to:

Philly67 suggested to me in the EU Hub that we restart the clan battle to restore a neutral balance between our clans and give both clans a chance to play fairly with the best people we can play with. We can either start at 0-0 or go from 2-2 later today, this is completely up to you. I am not entirely sure when my clan will be able to continue (Nitride) but whenever you can continue, that'd be great! :) <3

vascopasco

Diamond
Reaction score
How old are you? (Atleast 13)13
What’s your ingame name?Robban971
What should we call you?Robban or Avi3ator
Skype/TS name?IceBerget
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 300)190
What is your PvP Strenghts? Bow,Blockhit, water,stealth,Death from above,
What is your PvP Weakness?Cheaters and players who are better then me :p
Why do you want to join?Cus it seems like an reallllyyyyy awsome clan whit realllllyyyyy good members and staff
Why should we accept you?I dont know, maybe cus you think im good at pvp? :)
What is your favourite map?Solarfrost
Sorry, but you have been DECLINED.
Reason: Not enough wins

Please apply again when you have 300 ;)

Reaction score
I am not here to start an argument, so please do not reply harshly or take this offensively, as you have no reason to:

Philly67 suggested to me in the EU Hub that we restart the clan battle to restore a neutral balance between our clans and give both clans a chance to play fairly with the best people we can play with. We can either start at 0-0 or go from 2-2 later today, this is completely up to you. I am not entirely sure when my clan will be able to continue (Nitride) but whenever you can continue, that'd be great! :) <3
I think we should all start again from 0-0, so both clan can have a better chance. If you want to contact me to set up a time today to continue the clan war. Add me on skype tntime12 or contact zniz.

Robban971

Spectator
Reaction score
But i would have like 300 wins if I didnt play like 200 mathces whit Hachinoo (an awsome guy, you may know him from youtube) I lost like 200 matches cus i played whit him :( stupid him :p

Reaction score
But i would have like 300 wins if I didnt play like 200 mathces whit Hachinoo (an awsome guy, you may know him from youtube) I lost like 200 matches cus i played whit him :( stupid him :p
You can apply again when you have the requirements :p

Jjppoohhnn

Career
Reaction score
Sorry for being unactive I had allot of work it was busy and I couldn't play Minecraft for about 2 months or so.Im very sorry if I did not tell you this but I had some issues.I would like to ask if I may or may not be able to join the clan back?

Reaction score
Sorry for being unactive I had allot of work it was busy and I couldn't play Minecraft for about 2 months or so.Im very sorry if I did not tell you this but I had some issues.I would like to ask if I may or may not be able to join the clan back?
It is up to ZniZ97 or vascopasco. I can ask them or you can PM them.

Araxed

Platinum
Reaction score
How old are you? (Atleast 13) 13 (14 in 1 month)
What’s your ingame name? Araxed
What should we call you? Leyden or Araxed i don't mind.
Skype/TS name? LeydenAraxed (Skype) Araxed (Teamspeak)
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 350)716+
What is your PvP Strenghts? I am good at using flint and steals and the fishing rod and i have recently developed i love for block hitting ;3
What is your PvP Weakness? Teams bigger that 2 Hackers and fighting whilst on fire.
Why do you want to join? I have been watching this thread for a while and the clan seems fun and active
Why should we accept you? I feel as if i could bring some new skill to the clan and i am super cool ;D
What is your favourite map? My favorite map is SG4 because of the flat lands to fight on.

Chocostarr

Experienced
Reaction score
How old are you? (Atleast 13) 13 (14 in 1 month)
What’s your ingame name? Araxed
What should we call you? Leyden or Araxed i don't mind.
Skype/TS name? LeydenAraxed (Skype) Araxed (Teamspeak)
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 350)716+
What is your PvP Strenghts? I am good at using flint and steals and the fishing rod and i have recently developed i love for block hitting ;3
What is your PvP Weakness? Teams bigger that 2 Hackers and fighting whilst on fire.
Why do you want to join? I have been watching this thread for a while and the clan seems fun and active
Why should we accept you? I feel as if i could bring some new skill to the clan and i am super cool ;D
What is your favourite map? My favorite map is SG4 because of the flat lands to fight on.
Accepted! Rank: Member

Please have fun in TeamSypher! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci