• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamSypher [EU Elite]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mojojojo19

Diamond
Reaction score
What's your name?:Jake
How old are you?:13
What’s your ingame name?:mojojojo19
In which country do you live?:England
Skype/TS name?:j.r.johnson17 ill tell you my ts name if I get accepted
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?:no but my iron donor ran out yesturday :(
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 500):215:(
How many games have you played?:1000?
What are your PvP Strengths?:water battles, combos, bow, fishing rod
What are your PvP Weaknesses?:ice battles and hackers
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences):I think my teaming skills aren't the best becuase I don't team a lot becuase what I used to think is teaming is for noobs Evan though it still is I still would easily kill that team in a game becuase I've got a lot better now.
Why do you want to join?:so I could have loads of clan battles and meet a lot of new friends.
Why should we accept you?:becuase I think I could win you many clan wars and I think i will get better
Which clans have you previously been in?none
How active will you be?:every day
What is your favourite map?:breeze island and sg4

Obitadaboss

Tribute
Reaction score
I really need to set this straight, for everyone. I'm in inverse so there will be some biased views however i'll try not to be :) I'm friends with Team Sypher, I respect them, on the other hand i'm finding this quite annoying and useless to everyone. InverseSG and TeamSypher had a clan war around 2 weeks ago. There was a short break because of a glitch that TNTtime faced however Inverse (me and Jack) sorted it all out making it fair for both sides making that inverse got to pick the next map and we had to vote for it but we still got the win that TeamSypher did not believe that was fair(they agree'd on that). The clan war end score was 5-1 to InverseSG. I normally don't care about the other clan updating their threads because it causes arguments like this. Team Sypher are being incompetent and are not putting up the loss InverseSG it's getting quite upsetting, i believe that Sypher are so ignorant that they can't do this after being told many a time. Let them have it! they're are not going to change it and it's funny that their owner - a moderator can't even be fair(he tells people to leave the thread who shows the loss). Most people have been informed about the loss over the whole spam on this thread. I don't really want to see more arguments over this. hopefully after sypher reading this they can be the bigger man and put up their loss on the other hand forcing them makes them want to put up the loss less. I don't have anymore to say... I'm just seriously disappointing that an MCGAmer award went to this clan, maybe they should live up to the expectations and act normally.

iTzSlash3rHD

Platinum
Reaction score
I really need to set this straight, for everyone. I'm in inverse so there will be some biased views however i'll try not to be :) I'm friends with Team Sypher, I respect them, on the other hand i'm finding this quite annoying and useless to everyone. InverseSG and TeamSypher had a clan war around 2 weeks ago. There was a short break because of a glitch that TNTtime faced however Inverse (me and Jack) sorted it all out making it fair for both sides making that inverse got to pick the next map and we had to vote for it but we still got the win that TeamSypher did not believe that was fair(they agree'd on that). The clan war end score was 5-1 to InverseSG. I normally don't care about the other clan updating their threads because it causes arguments like this. Team Sypher are being incompetent and are not putting up the loss InverseSG it's getting quite upsetting, i believe that Sypher are so ignorant that they can't do this after being told many a time. Let them have it! they're are not going to change it and it's funny that their owner - a moderator can't even be fair(he tells people to leave the thread who shows the loss). Most people have been informed about the loss over the whole spam on this thread. I don't really want to see more arguments over this. hopefully after sypher reading this they can be the bigger man and put up their loss on the other hand forcing them makes them want to put up the loss less. I don't have anymore to say... I'm just seriously disappointing that an MCGAmer award went to this clan, maybe they should live up to the expectations and act normally.
I do believe we have our reasons for not putting up the loss. Reasons I will not mention here. End of arguement. If you want to bother us with this again then do it somewhere else. NOT on this thread.

AbandonedClam

Diamond
Reaction score
If that is the whole story, i agree on the fact that it is wrong not putting the win up. But i am sure that there is a legit reason for them not to put it up, otherwise they would've done it a long time ago, trust me.

EDIT:
I do believe we have our reasons for not putting up the loss. Reasons I will not mention here. End of arguement. If you want to bother us with this again then do it somewhere else. NOT on this thread.
oopsie ;_;

sebaasxP

Spectator
Reaction score
What's your name?: Sebastiaan
How old are you?: 16
What’s your ingame name?: sebaasxP
In which country do you live?: Netherlands
Skype/TS name?: sebaasxP
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: Nope but i might be getting VIP
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 500): 162
How many games have you played?: 1006
What are your PvP Strengths?: 1v1 fights with swords and flint and steel
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: bow fights in the water
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): I think they are pretty good because i have been teaming with ianianmense from the begin (1.5 years ago) and we have been winning lots of matches
Why do you want to join?: Because i would like to play clanwars and my friend ianianmense is already in it so that is also nice. And this seems like an amazing clan.
Why should we accept you?: Because i am a good pvp'er who likes to play in teams, and i will be active in the chat and make lots of fun :p
Which clans have you previously been in? Nightravens
How active will you be?: i will be playing at least 2 times a day
What is your favourite map?: Survival Kingdom :D

JessuH

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello guys! If you want a clan war against EndGamers, please contact jesse2909 on Skype.
We would really appriciate it ;)

-Jess

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci