• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamSpeak Doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaiPR7

Sr Moderator | Ban Disputes Team
Reaction score
Hi I want to know how can I change my flag on TS because yes I'm from Mexico but I don't want to hear always that I join a channel all the crap they say to me like: "Chinga a tu madre, pendejo, salta muros" and they say another stuff that is offensive for me.
Please help me and if you are going to say something racist don't bother to reply...

J

District 13
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't believe there's any way to change your flag, the only way would be to log on a VPN which I wouldn't recommend. Teamspeak takes your ip and locates it then gives you the flag for the area you are in. I don't believe there is a way, but if someone else does, please do tell Shai :)

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Unfortunately there is no way to change the flag that is displayed on teamspeak. The flags are automatically assigned based on what country your IP address is located. The only way to change your flag, would be to use a program to trick teamspeak into thinking you're from a different country, which we don't encourage.
However, if someone is being racist, feel free to poke a staff member, and we can deal with them.

Question answered; thread locked. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci