• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamSpeak Direct IP Joining

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey folks,

It appears that some people are having trouble joining the TeamSpeak because of what we suspect to be a DNS issue. As such, if you cannot connect to the TS, we suggest using the direct IP address of the TS.

When attempting to log into the MCGamer TeamSpeak, please log in using the following IP:
192.169.82.238:20003

Once everything is back and running, you will be notified and able to join the server normally.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Good to remember, I still really need to get my mic set up :p

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
If i keep the direct IP instead of ts.mcsg.in, will it still work when the issue is fixed?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I was having issues connecting with the direct IP a while ago (it started asking for a password) so I had to stop using it. I wanted to keep using because I figured I would still be able to get on in a situation like this. Will the password be put back on eventually again (meaning the direct IP is just temporarily available to everyone), or will I be able to keep using this?

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
The MCSG Teamspeak appears to be down; as well as the direct ip...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci