• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teams on other servers!!

Agree?

• YES

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • NO

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KokosMC

Tribute
Reaction score
To make this server better , I have a proposal , to make servers ONLY for teams And if teams are joining to solo server direct BAN!!!!

Lis

Career
Reaction score
Okay, Solo SG is currently in the works and will be coming soon. Also, you made a thread exactly like this earlier.. you don't need to make it again. (Especially since the other is locked.)

yannr00s Vigilo lock?

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Okay, Solo SG is currently in the works and will be coming soon. Also, you made a thread exactly like this earlier.. you don't need to make it again. (Especially since the other is locked.)

yannr00s Vigilo lock?
Indeed, there might be Solo SG in the future, however, the MCSG servers which we now have, will still exist then. I think that we can't say yet, that they will be coming soon. We will see later, what it precisely will be and when it will happen.

Since the question is answered, the thread will be closed. If you have any other/further questions, don't bother to PM me (or another staff member)!

Have a great day! Lis, thanks for tagging me :)

~Vigilo

Question Answered; Thread Locked

Reactions: Lis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci