• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teaming Rules need to be implanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

famian09

Spectator
Reaction score
I am a big MCSG player. I have been playing since when I bought minecraft. Many times I have raged/lost because I don't get good chest luck or I die off spawn. But the most frequent reason of my deaths are teams. Now I am not talking about teams of two. BUT teams of THREE!!!! or more....... There needs to be an enforced rule that says that the max team is 2. Why you may be asking, saying why should there be a rule like this. Fighting a team of three is horrid. It is pretty much impossible to beat a team of three when they are armored up. Sure at the beginning of the game, when they have nothing you can kill them. But once they have full iron or pretty good armor and you are playing solo. You are screwed. You can try to fight one off but the others will crit you behind you. It is literally impossible to win without having hacks or insane running and pvp skills.Fighting a team of two is possible being able to separate them. But a team of three you can get one running but the other 2 will stay together. Also how will death match start when 3 of the players are a team, you either have to die or try to kill one of them. Which is hard when getting hit from everywhere you can imagine. Please MCGamer make a rule regarding teams.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
This topic has been brought up multiple times, and here are the reasons there are no rules against teaming:
  1. Clans can usually require somewhere around eight players for clan battles. Most players really enjoy clans, and a rule that only allows teams of two would ruin clans. You could say teams more than two are allowed for clan battles only, but then how do the clans practice on their own?
  2. Playing with friends, some people including myself find it fun to play with more than one other person at a time. People also wouldn't be able to stream team as easily if it was only teams of two.
  3. It is possible to take them out, it's just very hard. But, it's part of the game, and adds a challenge.
  4. Three teams actually aren't that common.
  5. It could be challenging for staff to determine if people are teamed, or just choosing not to hit each other.
Of all these points, numbers 1 and 5 are certainly the biggest.

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
This topic has been brought up multiple times, and here are the reasons there are no rules against teaming:
  1. Clans can usually require somewhere around eight players for clan battles. Most players really enjoy clans, and a rule that only allows teams of two would ruin clans. You could say teams more than two are allowed for clan battles only, but then how do the clans practice on their own?
  2. Playing with friends, some people including myself find it fun to play with more than one other person at a time. People also wouldn't be able to stream team as easily if it was only teams of two.
  3. It is possible to take them out, it's just very hard. But, it's part of the game, and adds a challenge.
  5. It could be challenging for staff to determine if people are teamed, or just choosing not to hit each other.
Qa;Tl

PvPing well would aid in this situation. Just run and use the FnS and ur rod. Your bow is also the key.

What is a game without the challenges?

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
This.

I will now proceed and lock the thread. The idea was brought up in the past, but was shut down quickly after.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to PM me on the forums, or catch me, and other staff on the TeamSpeak!

Have a nice day within the MCGamer Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci