• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teaming help guide - A derpy and newbie's guide - leMaCderp

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
So, you're tired of teams killing you together..... ganging up on you....... trying hard to kill you with their fishing rods and stuff? Well, this is the guide for you!
This guide only works 75% of the time. No insurance is paid for death, and do NOT sue me if you actually die. pls

Scenario 1 :

You are walking around.. trying to hunt down people in sight. You are casually sauntering around the train in SG 4 and... you see 3 people running at you. One has the best gear, one has the exact similar, and the other one has the worse gear. Oh no! You run for your life, realize you're trapped, you fight back... and you realize you can fly. Or you could have fought them and.... you sue me for death.

What's the mistake? His tactics applied.
ATTACKING THEM ONE BY ONE IS THE CORRECT TACTIC.
'But, what would I do? Kill which tribute first?' - A somewhat satisfied forum reader who tried to sue me for extra cash.

Attack the weakest one. Preferably the one with the poorest armor.
If you have a tribute with good armor and a bad sword, and another tribute with bad armor, and a good sword, kill the tribute with the worse armor.
Why? He will die easily. Benefits? His teammate has one man down, you have a good sword, and have a higher chance of winning. (Most likely..)

However, if you attacked the person with more armor, the teammate with the good sword could actually damage you. You can also strafe around them, and hopefully the teammate kills his other teammate..... hopefully.

Another way is to isolate them. If you find that they separated for certain reasons, such as going for their routes, all alone, you could pick them off, but make sure your attack is brutal and swift, otherwise he could run to help, or bait you into his trap of his teammates.

Fighting all his teammates is difficult, and somewhat retarded. You get a lot of damage coming towards you, and you will die. You only live once, right? Treasure that life, and actually follow these tactics. (Don't sue me)

However, if they refuse to isolate from each other, you will need to rely on PvP skill and lag. And of course, your trusty secondary weapons - Flint & Steel, Fishing Rod and your Bow. (Please make sure you have arrows, I can't pay your fees if you continue to sue me.)

You can only focus on attacking one guy, and set his teammates on fire, so they can't chase you due to fire damage - it lowers their speed. You pick off that guy, and you run for your life. Then again, I get one less bill... probably.

Keep repeating what you just did and you will find that all his teammates are dead.

Hope it helps. If it doesn't, it's because you're retarded.
(100% Narwhal Gods approved thread)

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
So, you're tired of teams killing you together..... ganging up on you....... trying hard to kill you with their fishing rods and stuff? Well, this is the guide for you!
This guide only works 75% of the time. No insurance is paid for death, and do NOT sue me if you actually die. pls

Scenario 1 :

You are walking around.. trying to hunt down people in sight. You are casually sauntering around the train in SG 4 and... you see 3 people running at you. One has the best gear, one has the exact similar, and the other one has the worse gear. Oh no! You run for your life, realize you're trapped, you fight back... and you realize you can fly. Or you could have fought them and.... you sue me for death.

What's the mistake? His tactics applied.
ATTACKING THEM ONE BY ONE IS THE CORRECT TACTIC.
'But, what would I do? Kill which tribute first?' - A somewhat satisfied forum reader who tried to sue me for extra cash.

Attack the weakest one. Preferably the one with the poorest armor.
If you have a tribute with good armor and a bad sword, and another tribute with bad armor, and a good sword, kill the tribute with the worse armor.
Why? He will die easily. Benefits? His teammate has one man down, you have a good sword, and have a higher chance of winning. (Most likely..)

However, if you attacked the person with more armor, the teammate with the good sword could actually damage you. You can also strafe around them, and hopefully the teammate kills his other teammate..... hopefully.

Another way is to isolate them. If you find that they separated for certain reasons, such as going for their routes, all alone, you could pick them off, but make sure your attack is brutal and swift, otherwise he could run to help, or bait you into his trap of his teammates.

Fighting all his teammates is difficult, and somewhat retarded. You get a lot of damage coming towards you, and you will die. You only live once, right? Treasure that life, and actually follow these tactics. (Don't sue me)

However, if they refuse to isolate from each other, you will need to rely on PvP skill and lag. And of course, your trusty secondary weapons - Flint & Steel, Fishing Rod and your Bow. (Please make sure you have arrows, I can't pay your fees if you continue to sue me.)

You can only focus on attacking one guy, and set his teammates on fire, so they can't chase you due to fire damage - it lowers their speed. You pick off that guy, and you run for your life. Then again, I get one less bill... probably.

Keep repeating what you just did and you will find that all his teammates are dead.

Hope it helps. If it doesn't, it's because you're retarded.
(100% Narwhal Gods approved thread)
Made for me?
#refering to game 689778?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci