• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Vendetta (AS and US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAZARD

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: hs3716
- Wins: 395

- Sex: male

- Your Name IRL (Only First Required): Harry
- Team speak: Yes/No yeah
- Why we should accept you? Because I <3 you

Blunt

Gold
Reaction score
Guys my old friend did an edit and its called Vendetta :3 Ill ask him to take the a away on the title and change the A to an E xD

Megajamil18

Survivor
Reaction score
After my short 'Retirement' (1 and a half month)'. I'am now back on playing on the MCSG servers. :)
So here's my application for the Vendetta team.

- Minecraft Name: Megajamil18
- Wins: 414
- Sex: Male / Boy

- Your Name IRL (Only First Required): Adri
- Team speak: No. But i can make one.
- Why we should accept you? I'm decent enough on PVP to join, i'm really fun and of course i'm subscribed to some of the members of team Vendetta: #AlphaPack, #CobraArmy, #MooSquad, #Bluntinators :).

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
After my short 'Retirement' (1 and a half month)'. I'am now back on playing on the MCSG servers. :)
So here's my application for the Vendetta team.

- Minecraft Name: Megajamil18
- Wins: 414
- Sex: Male / Boy

- Your Name IRL (Only First Required): Adri
- Team speak: No. But i can make one.
- Why we should accept you? I'm decent enough on PVP to join, i'm really fun and of course i'm subscribed to some of the members of team Vendetta: #AlphaPack, #CobraArmy, #MooSquad, #Bluntinators :).
:D

ZMaster777

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: ZMaster777
- Wins: 136 and counting
- Sex:Male
- Your Name IRL (Only First Required): Zack
- Team speak: No but willing to get one.
- Why we should accept you? Because I look up to all of you and it would be an honor to play with you guys. Also #AlphaPack #CobraArmy #Moosquad and I know all of Cobras Fan that were in his vids xD.

ZMaster777

Platinum
Reaction score
I live in US but I can play on AS with a little more lag but it will be ok.

Captainrockon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
n
- Why we should accept you? Because I look up to all of you and it would be an honor to play with you guys. Also #AlphaPack #CobraArmy #Moosquad and I know all of Cobras Fan that were in his vids xD.
not u..

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
No dont accept him, First of all he isnt good at pvp at all, second, he spams on peoples video '' CAPS WOW IM REPORTING YOU NOOB'' Which is really annoying third, he is annoying.

Also read this:
' I have just recently been banned for Spamming and Abuse and I have never done anything like that. But back to the point I think MCSG has been banning people for no reason like when anyone posts a hacker video like Toeknee or anyone else they ban the people but your really gonna take advice from an 11 year old. Even so when I got banned I know I have never spammed in the chat or I would not be complaining. So what i'm saying when you ban someone don't just glance at the evidence look at it closely. ''

I am telling you guys DONT ACCEPT HIM

ZMaster777

Platinum
Reaction score
No dont accept him, First of all he isnt good at pvp at all, second, he spams on peoples video '' CAPS WOW IM REPORTING YOU NOOB'' Which is really annoying third, he is annoying.

Also read this:
' I have just recently been banned for Spamming and Abuse and I have never done anything like that. But back to the point I think MCSG has been banning people for no reason like when anyone posts a hacker video like Toeknee or anyone else they ban the people but your really gonna take advice from an 11 year old. Even so when I got banned I know I have never spammed in the chat or I would not be complaining. So what i'm saying when you ban someone don't just glance at the evidence look at it closely. ''

I am telling you guys DONT ACCEPT HIM
Says the guy who has less points than I do, Toe as you see in my records I am catching up to you very fast because I have gotten better way better than you. You talk trash and when I say reported its call joking and for the record I was imitating you. The last reason you posted was a quote from me very true but when I said was your gonna take advice from a 11 year old I was saying that most of your hacker videos are not even hacks its probably lag because on most all of them all of the comments have a better reason they don't then your video shows they do. Also I have never spammed in caps on every video someone uploads. Toe you've turned in to a jerk who lies
~ZMaster777

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
. Toe you've turned in to a jerk who lies
~ZMaster777[/quote]

LOL rlly? Look at yourself, Btw points dont matter. And if the people in my videos didnt hack, they wouldnt have been banned. i even have proof of you spamming on my videos.
-Edit i dont even play that much anymore.

MaxTheKokiri

Platinum
Reaction score
Zmaster777 is a good person. He is also a friend. But Toeknee123456 is a backstabber who only cares about himself and has a very unhealthy attitude toward the MCSG Community and he is a liar about people *cough cough* Zmaster777 *cough cough* and I think that if Tony is elected to the clan, he will do everything in his power to make someone he does not in fact like to not join the clan. I believe that Tony is a meathead and only thinks about himself and what's not good for le clan. This is what I have to say about a man named ToeKnee123456 and if you do not respect this comment then I the Herobrine's mommy will haunt you forever :p.

P.S. This comment is a negative campaign ad for Tony

P.S.S #COBRAARMY # Packs4life

P.S.S.S Tony smells like raw bananas.

Peace out. Girl Scout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member