• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Vendetta (AS and US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megajamil18

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey Guys, so I updated the thread (Finally, I know). If I forgot any names on the list, just reply here in the thread. Also, if you have over 400 wins and I have listed that you don't'. It's also an error on my bad.

I'll also be away from computers for the next 7 days or so due to travelling. So there will be no thread updates until then,

So, Yeah.

Bye!
You forgot meh on da elite :c

Cobrastyles

Experienced
Reaction score
:( when is cobra and nedscott going to reply to me
Most likely a no cause of age but ill wait for Ned to be back.

On a side note, there is a good chance ill step down as leader anywyas guys. I really don't play enough to know any players and it's really unfair to the members to have an inactive guy leading you guys as well as my PVP is Good nowadays due to the fact I've kinda lost interest in MCSG and gaming in general :(

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Most likely a no cause of age but ill wait for Ned to be back.

On a side note, there is a good chance ill step down as leader anywyas guys. I really don't play enough to know any players and it's really unfair to the members to have an inactive guy leading you guys as well as my PVP is Good nowadays due to the fact I've kinda lost interest in MCSG and gaming in general :(

Why are you stepping down. You and Ned made this clan and you should hold it with honour. I know you dont play much nowadays but your fellow Vendetta's need you because you and Ned can make decisions. I don't think Ned can handle the job alone unless there's a replacement, maybe Daybreak or someone but Vendetta is nothing without you.

Zekrom_Ares

Diamond
Reaction score
omg wow wolfboy99 u sign up on both blueberrypietrains and vendetta pick 1 dude plus blueberrypietrains accept u already

DoodleeldooD

Tribute
Reaction score
Why are you stepping down. You and Ned made this clan and you should hold it with honour. I know you dont play much nowadays but your fellow Vendetta's need you because you and Ned can make decisions. I don't think Ned can handle the job alone unless there's a replacement, maybe Daybreak or someone but Vendetta is nothing without you.
TRUE <3

Meswut

Spectator
Reaction score
Sry guys i leave the clan because im not gonna be on a clan anymore :( Bye guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members