• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team/trust idea

SullisaurusRex

Survivor
Reaction score
No one wins without being in a team anyway..... I've never once won a game without teaming, why do you gun down a half decent idea, I'm only building upon what the community have already created.
I don't like the idea. I will cause even more teams than before and it just seems like a lot of effort with no real benefit. Plus you can DEFINITELY win without a team

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why so much hate? It's a perfectly good idea. Why not listen to him instead of hating? Although I disagree with anything bad happening from betraying other than a negative trust rank. Maybe if you have a +10 trust rank you get a green name like in mineZ and a red name for -10. Plus I don't like the idea of 50% damage. I dont think there should be any benefit other than the fact that you can be trusted easily by other players.

InsanePickaxe

Survivor
Reaction score
No one wins without being in a team anyway..... I've never once won a game without teaming, why do you gun down a half decent idea, I'm only building upon what the community have already created.
Dude let me just say I have one 100 games without a team and roughly 30 with a team... just thought I'd prove you wrong, I quite like the idea as well ;)

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
No!
No!
No!
What where you thinking, betrayel is just why some people don't team!

branone

Career
Reaction score
I like the idea but seeing as this would encourage more people to team I can't say I support this :/

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nein
This would make betrayals too difficult, and since betrayals are a large chunk of my kills (usually noobs and Baccas who say 'plz tem I fan) I can't support the idea. Betrayal is a key part of the whole idea of the hunger games in general, you use other people to further your own goals, then kill them, steal their gear, and you have a better chance of winning. There is a reason the games are a free-for-all, YOU want to win, you do that in ANY way possible.

branone

Career
Reaction score
Nein
This would make betrayals too difficult, and since betrayals are a large chunk of my kills (usually noobs and Baccas who say 'plz tem I fan) I can't support the idea. Betrayal is a key part of the whole idea of the hunger games in general, you use other people to further your own goals, then kill them, steal their gear, and you have a better chance of winning. There is a reason the games are a free-for-all, YOU want to win, you do that in ANY way possible.
I think more people would like the idea of betraying being a difficult task, and if that's what the majority of your kills are based on then you should find other ways :)

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think more people would like the idea of betraying being a difficult task, and if that's what the majority of your kills are based on then you should find other ways :)
I'm ok at PvP, I can get kills just fine, but I do find a good backstab to be fairly satisfying, it would be against the free-for-all style of the game. I'm sure you know how annoying it can be to be going good in a game only to get steamrolled by a team, and making teaming easier would just encourage that.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
In my opinion, you need to have risks to teaming. Risks like them backstabbing you. That's just how it worked in the movie, and just how it works in MCSG. This idea is a big no-no.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
No, part of taking out teams is having them hit each other and inflicting damage on each other. Also I think that part of the game is betraying (I don't agree with betraying so I won't do it unless you have done it to me in the past). This isn't supposed to be exactly like the movie.

And some people are talking about how you win games, unless you aren't very good it is quite a bit easier to win solo.

cootoopro

Survivor
Reaction score
not true, lots of people win by playing solo. Lots of good players win by playing solo and taking down teams. This idea is not practical since teams are hard enough to take down with friendly fire.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci