• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team/trust idea

camcam

Spectator
Reaction score
Have a team function that allows players to team up in the lobby or in the game,

/pact [name]

Both players have do / pact to toggle the damage reducer and an alert in chat should read "pact created"

Conditions when you are in a team you have a 50% reduced damage because let's face it in rl you can still hit people,

Should a third player want to join he will need to /pact the other players as will they have to /pact the newcomer.

There should also be a /betray to break the pact and only one player should need to do this and an alert should read "you have been betrayed"

Also once at death match the pact is void

The twist with this is an additional trust function that allows you to view a quick summary of how trustworthy a player is,

To do this you should type /view [name]

Which would involve a rating from 10 to -10 to follow after the command in the chat

New players start at 0 and for every pact that is not betrayed you add 1 and for one that reaches a death match it adds 2

For every betrayal it should -3

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
This will never be added. Especially as your irl example makes no sense. Teams are too over powered and common as it is, with this, no one would win without a team

camcam

Spectator
Reaction score
No one wins without being in a team anyway..... I've never once won a game without teaming, why do you gun down a half decent idea, I'm only building upon what the community have already created.

camcam

Spectator
Reaction score
Not to mention that in the real hunger games its clear to see that the teamed players were succeeding

camcam

Spectator
Reaction score
Another point that players with a negative rating would be unable to team because they just aren't trustworthy so there will still be players that fight on there own

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
Just FYI, out f my 87 wins, about 3/4 are solo and this idea is one of those, "I don't know how to play without this. Plz help by adding an idea which gives me a chance and I don't care if it is irrealistic"
To add to your triple post (don't do that), betrayal is a tactic, it is not against the rules. It needs to be used wisely

camcam

Spectator
Reaction score
Sounds like bull to me, I highly doubt your able to win that many battles solo without some sort of aim bot or damage hack, if it were 50/50 that would be more believable, and give a person a chance, dude read my posts -_- this is happening already with or with out the suggestion, you seem to reject an idea that would potentially make it harder for loners like you, deal with it. Fighting on your own should be difficult

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Sounds like bull to me, I highly doubt your able to win that many battles solo without some sort of aim bot or damage hack, if it were 50/50 that would be more believable, and give a person a chance, dude read my posts -_- this is happening already with or with out the suggestion, you seem to reject an idea that would potentially make it harder for loners like you, deal with it. Fighting on your own should be difficult
Playing solo is easy, and just because you win half your games solo doesn't mean you hack.

Also, don't attack people for calmly disagreeing with your opinion.

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
Not if you know how to play properly. I take on teams on a regular basis and have video footage to prove it. I'll give it to you if you want. P.S. I do team sometimes, but that makes everything too easy.
EDIT: people like gravey4rd win about half, or more, games overall and they DON'T hack. Also I've seen gravey4rd playing solo.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Meh perfectly decent idea haters gunna hate
Actually, there's not alot of perfection in your idea, and how you conveyed it was very vague for that matter. Don't make bias just because it's yours.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci