• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Trampled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bountied

Tribute
Reaction score
▶ IGN: Bountied
▶ IRL Name (Optional): Avery
▶ Skype(PM me if you don't want to put it here): captain_magma1
▶ Wins/Games Played: 240/850
▶ PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: all, no weaknesses
▶ Chest Route Knowledge: every map
▶ Why Should We Accept You?: idk

Pycraft101

Spectator
Reaction score
[APPLICATION]
▶ IGN Pycraft101
▶ IRL Name (Optional):
▶ Skype(PM me if you don't want to put it here):GodsFury7
▶ Wins/Games Played:Wins:3 Games Played:177
▶ PVP Strengths and Weaknesses:Strengths: Swords, FnS, Weaknesses:Bow
▶ Chest Route Knowledge Par 72, Holiday Resort v2 and 1, Zone 85 Revamped, Vallyside University, Alaskan Village
▶ Why Should We Accept You?: I could support your clan and help the members in it and i also want to get better at pvp from this clan

ILikeBigBooty

Spectator
Reaction score
▶ IGN: My current IGN is IHackAndWhat. My previous IGN was ILikeBigBooty

▶ IRL Name (Optional): Axel. I rather be called Alex

▶ Skype(PM me if you don't want to put it here): DeezNutz8532

▶ Wins/Games Played:
s.png

▶ PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: My strength is rod,F&n's and sword.

▶ Chest Route Knowledge: I know a route pretty much for every map. Except for the 48 player maps as 48 player games hardly get played.

▶ Why Should We Accept You?: I should get accepted because I have been on SG for about 1 year and I know my ways. I know many strategies to eliminating a team. For example choke points. One example would be on Par 72 there are many choke points where you can eliminated any kind of team. Another way would be drowning. If you can get a player below a lilly pad they have no way out if you can rod rod rod them back as it will NCP them back if under a lilly pad. Therefore they would drown. Another way would be by separating a team and killing one by one. That would be by running around a building and waiting until they separate. Also, I have been in 1 previous clan named " Revamped ". I was in most of their clan battles even tho I was knew I was a great addition to their clan as I always record CB'S and scrims. If you need more information add me on skype and we will talk.

ItsBrayBray

Platinum
Reaction score
▶ IGN: Bountied
▶ IRL Name (Optional): Avery
▶ Skype(PM me if you don't want to put it here): captain_magma1
▶ Wins/Games Played: 240/850
▶ PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: all, no weaknesses
▶ Chest Route Knowledge: every map
▶ Why Should We Accept You?: idk
Accepted as Elite!

ItsBrayBray

Platinum
Reaction score
[APPLICATION]
▶ IGN Pycraft101
▶ IRL Name (Optional):
▶ Skype(PM me if you don't want to put it here):GodsFury7
▶ Wins/Games Played:Wins:3 Games Played:177
▶ PVP Strengths and Weaknesses:Strengths: Swords, FnS, Weaknesses:Bow
▶ Chest Route Knowledge Par 72, Holiday Resort v2 and 1, Zone 85 Revamped, Vallyside University, Alaskan Village
▶ Why Should We Accept You?: I could support your clan and help the members in it and i also want to get better at pvp from this clan
Denied! Why? Improve your stats and apply again!

ItsBrayBray

Platinum
Reaction score
▶ IGN: My current IGN is IHackAndWhat. My previous IGN was ILikeBigBooty

▶ IRL Name (Optional): Axel. I rather be called Alex

▶ Skype(PM me if you don't want to put it here): DeezNutz8532

▶ Wins/Games Played: View attachment 48558

▶ PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: My strength is rod,F&n's and sword.

▶ Chest Route Knowledge: I know a route pretty much for every map. Except for the 48 player maps as 48 player games hardly get played.

▶ Why Should We Accept You?: I should get accepted because I have been on SG for about 1 year and I know my ways. I know many strategies to eliminating a team. For example choke points. One example would be on Par 72 there are many choke points where you can eliminated any kind of team. Another way would be drowning. If you can get a player below a lilly pad they have no way out if you can rod rod rod them back as it will NCP them back if under a lilly pad. Therefore they would drown. Another way would be by separating a team and killing one by one. That would be by running around a building and waiting until they separate. Also, I have been in 1 previous clan named " Revamped ". I was in most of their clan battles even tho I was knew I was a great addition to their clan as I always record CB'S and scrims. If you need more information add me on skype and we will talk.
Accepted as Member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci